Whitehaven Football 2017

Haven04

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Rayshad Williams received an invite to play in the V7 Elite Playmakers All-American football game.  Class of 2020 LB, Bryson Eason received offers from Ole Miss and Virginia Tech. Class of 2019 TE/WR/DE received his first offer from Virginia Tech.

There have been offers to some juniors on the team. (Also a sophomore and a freshman) The list as follows:

Class of 2020 Offers:

#20, LB, Bryson Eason - Received offer from Ole Miss, Virginia Tech.

Class of 2019 Offers:

#81, TE, WR, DE, Cormontae Hamiltin - received off from Virginia Tech.

Class of 2018 Offers:

#13, WR, C.J. Biggins, III - (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals), Invited to the Addidas 3 stripe (#3stripe) Camp in St. Louis in May.

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Vanderbilt Univ., Univ. of Virginia, Virginia Tech Univ., invited to play in the V7 Elite Playmakers All American football game.

#82, DE/TE, Devon Robinson. - Arkansas hosted him on November 12th at the Arkansas/LSU game. Alabama hosted him on November 26th at the Bama/Auburn game. Again, I have no clue who has offered to date. (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals). NorthEastern State Univ.,,  Austin Peay Univ.

Green = New since last post

Edited by kwc

Updates, per BHS request, from the Whitehaven Football Twitter page: Devon Robinson received an offer from Illinois State Univ. 

There have been offers to some juniors on the team. (Also a sophomore and a freshman) The list as follows:

Class of 2020 Offers:

#20, LB, Bryson Eason - Received offer from Ole Miss, Virginia Tech.

Class of 2019 Offers:

#81, TE, WR, DE, Cormontae Hamiltin - received off from Virginia Tech.

Class of 2018 Offers:

#13, WR, C.J. Biggins, III - (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals), Invited to the Addidas 3 stripe (#3stripe) Camp in St. Louis in May.

#19, DB, Rayshad Williams - Univ. of Tenn., Ole Miss, U of M, Univ. of Arkansas (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals) went on recruiting visit to Miss. State, Vanderbilt Univ., Univ. of Virginia, Virginia Tech Univ., invited to play in the V7 Elite Playmakers All American football game.

#82, DE/TE, Devon Robinson. - Arkansas hosted him on November 12th at the Arkansas/LSU game. Alabama hosted him on November 26th at the Bama/Auburn game. Again, I have no clue who has offered to date. (Invited to Nike's 'The Opening' Regionals). NorthEastern State Univ.,,  Austin Peay Univ., Southern Illinois Univ.

Green = New since last post

Edited by kwc

Offense needs to tighten up but #2 #33 will be hayle in the backfield. I'm interested in seeing how #81 and #10 develop at WR. #20 is the real deal

I like how the O-line looks already. There is plenty of beef up front. Big Joe, big James, Jacobi, and big, long, tall Devon at the left (Blind side) tackle. He looks really good there instead of at TE. I also like #12 on defense. He's really, really Fast. He's tall, athletic, and he can cover a lot of ground is a short period of time. He''s versitle, he can play at either SS or OLB. There is plenty of work to do, but there's LOADS of talent. Did I say that #12 is a Sophomore? The other corner who wore #39 is also a big DB. He's every bit of 6'-2", 190 lbs.

This is VJ''s team to lead. It's evident that coach D trusts him to throw the ball. Megaton, CJ, & WJ all have speed and good hands. Megaton is going to be hard to deal with at 6'-3", 225 lb. The future is bright.

Edited by kwc

I like how the O-line looks already. There is plenty of beef up front. Big Joe, big James, Jacobi, and big, long, tall Devon at the left (Blind side) tackle. He looks really good there instead of at TE. I also like #12 on defense. He's really, really Fast. He's tall, athletic, and he can cover a lot of ground is a short period of time. He''s versitle, he can play at either SS or OLB. There is plenty of work to do, but there's LOADS of talent. Did I say that #12 is a Sophomore? The other corner who wore #39 is also a big DB. He's every bit of 6'-2", 190 lbs.

This is VJ''s team to lead. It's evident that coach D trusts him to throw the ball. Megaton, CJ, & WJ all have speed and good hands. Megaton is going to be hard to deal with at 6'-3", 225 lb. The future is bright.

The QB looks alright BUT I think Williams needs to be made ready. He's one of the best Athletes on the team and easily the most heralded. He came as a QB and needs to be ready in case of emergency.