Blade leaves OR

3wiggle

OK, who was responsible for hiring Stevens? If they are in the decision making process this time I would question them GREATLY! If you get another Stevens, then you should just take Coach A and relieve my stress. LOL

No, seriously I would not wish that on anyone!

Good Luck Oak Ridge. I will miss going there.

Well....................... I will NOT miss the steps other than liking to watch the players come down them. Climbing them for an old man like me is a witch!

LOD, Ken Green was the ORHS principal at the time, and he was the one that went against the search committees recomendation and hired Stanton. Stanton did the best he could under the circumstances. See, everybody involved wanted Joe Gaddis to come back and they were told no, Stanton will be your head coach. So, in my opinion Stanton never had the kind of support he needed to succeed from day one. Because the only one who wanted him was the principal, not all the other people involved in supporting a successful football program. Again, that's just my opinion. Stanton is a friend and former team mate of mine.

Ken Green is not the principal now. There will be a search committee. According to the news article the committee will sort through the resumes (over 100 at this time already) and decide which candidates will be interviewed. The final decision will be made by AD Mike Mullins, but the principal Jody Goins will have to ultimately sign off on the hire.

Edited by ORidgeKat

LOD, Ken Green was the ORHS principal at the time, and he was the one that went against the search committees recomendation and hired Stanton. Stanton did the best he could under the circumstances. See, everybody involved wanted Joe Gaddis to come back and they were told no, Stanton will be your head coach. So, in my opinion Stanton never had the kind of support he needed to succeed from day one. Because the only one who wanted him was the principal, not all the other people involved in supporting a successful football program. Again, that's just my opinion. Stanton is a friend and former team mate of mine.

Ken Green is not the principal now. There will be a search committee. According to the news article the committee will sort through the resumes (over 100 at this time already) and decide which candidates will be interviewed. The final decision will be made by AD Mike Mullins, but the principal Jody Goins will have to ultimately sign off on the hire.

Small ridge will have a say so too Ork

I know bounder I was just jokin'. but the reason I know that is because I have a cool t-shirt that shows Spencer leading the '05 team down the steps that says, "72 steps to Glory"

That's who should apply is Spencer...I know one thing if he was coach those dudes would be physical, strong, and mean. I miss that dude one of my good friends and he could hire Trent as his OC/O line coach.

Now I know he doesn't coach football and I went off topic, but I saw one of my good friends name and had to talk about him.

That's who should apply is Spencer...I know one thing if he was coach those dudes would be physical, strong, and mean. I miss that dude one of my good friends and he could hire Trent as his OC/O line coach.

Now I know he doesn't coach football and I went off topic, but I saw one of my good friends name and had to talk about him.

He came back before last season. He coaches linebackers, and is co-defensive coordinator along with James Mitchell. He is a good coach, but I don't think he is a Certified Teacher.

Edited by 82Wildcat68