Blackman High

2priceless

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question that Crawford will need to answer is where the better long-term opportunity to win is at. Additionally, I think he will need to weigh the coaching environment in Williamson County vs Rutherford County.

One of the things I've learned from all the chaos this year is that all coaching vacancies are not created equal. The school board and the community have to be firmly committed to winning and willing to give the program the support they need.

These coaches have a lot of research to do before deciding whether to apply for, or accept, one of these openings.

I think both Wells and Campbell have both applied for the job. Both are on staff. If I am not mistaken, Campbell is the OC and has been a HC before. Wells has not been a HC before, but was the DC for Smyrna for many yrs. I think they are running spring practice , which started today.

825657044[/snapback]

Could get ugly with both of them trying to get the job. How is spring practice going so far with two chiefs. Maybe school will go outside and hire and try to keep both of them with a new coach. Who knows?

I think both Wells and Campbell have both applied for the job. Both are on staff. If I am not mistaken, Campbell is the OC and has been a HC before. Wells has not been a HC before, but was the DC for Smyrna for many yrs. I think they are running spring practice , which started today.

825657044[/snapback]

Coach Campbell used to be the HC for Warren County. I don't know for sure, but I am guessing that Coach Wells came to Blackman because he was expecting to be the HC soon. Whoever gets the job, I just hope they can get Blackman back to the playoffs and beyond.