Who's the best player to come out of your school?

bhsOL

Just to name a few from Powell

John Bruhin-UT-Tampa Bay

Coach Daryl Smith-UT-Dallas, 2 years in the CFL

Coach Matt Lowe-MTSU

Coach Bobby Dagley- Austin Peay

Coach Larry Stephens-Maryville College (Honorable mention all american)

And more recently

Zane Bruhin- Marshall

Baron Huber- Alabama

Lee Smith- UT (Solid Verbal)

HTV hit me up with any that i left off.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know most of you people are from east Tn so you more than likely would not know nor care, but The High School of Melrose out of Memphis has the pretty much undisputed best players too come of high as a whole in the state with the likes of Kindal Moorehead who played for Alabama, and now plays for the Carolina Panthers, Cedrick Wilson, who played for Tennessee and now plays with The San Fransisco 49ers. Pro Bowler Jerome Woods who went to the University of Memphis and now plays for the Kansas City Chiefs. Dewayne Robertson who played for Kentucky and was a top 5 pick in the draft a couple of years ago and now plays with the New York Jets, and finally Andre Lott who also played with the vols and now play with the Washington Redskins. I just named those guys but there are plenty more that i did not name that are playing major ball right now like Antnio Heffner and Elix Wilson so with out a doubt they have the best to come out of high school as a whole in Tennessee.

Hey Dobbins Bennet fans,  how good was Chris Henry back in high school?  I play football with him at MTSU, and he's a pretty good WR.  I was just wondering how he was back in the day.

825691724[/snapback]

Chris was an awesome wide-out for us back when he played....

Now I know most of you people are from east Tn so you more than likely would not know nor care, but The High School of Melrose out of Memphis has the pretty much undisputed best players too come of high as a whole in the state with the likes of Kindal Moorehead who played for Alabama, and now plays for the Carolina Panthers, Cedrick Wilson, who played for Tennessee and now plays with The San Fransisco 49ers. Pro Bowler Jerome Woods who went to the University of Memphis and now plays for the Kansas City Chiefs. Dewayne Robertson who played for Kentucky and was a top 5 pick in the draft a couple of years ago and now plays with the New York Jets, and finally Andre Lott who also played with the vols and now play with the Washington Redskins. I just named those guys but there are plenty more that i did not name that are playing major ball right now like Antnio Heffner and Elix Wilson so with out a doubt they have the best to come out of high school as a whole in Tennessee.

825691915[/snapback]

Doesn't Melrose have guys in the NBA too?

Riverdale!

1. Erik Lock 2year Mr.Football UT UofAla

2. Ralph King Mr.Football Touchdown King MTSU (grades)

3.Taron Henry,set receveing record junior year 40 catchs 1140yds 13TD,s 7ints Two way all stater and recruited highly on both sides of the ball All everyting Prep star Junior All-American broke his ankle and missed fall camp broke his leg third game of the season. MTSU (grades)

825686261[/snapback]

Ralph King - Most overrated player ever to play for Riverdale, he couldn't hold

Gerald Riggs jock strap!