CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen call me out and dog me if you want...but I have gotten on here and said what I believe for two years now...no regrets i really dont care who you are but at least i have the balls to come out here and say things that i truly believe besides hiding behind some s/n. You are right Olandpats...i dogged playcalling like no other...but after a while and talkn with Watson for a while u start to understand his logic...although I think it would have been better to pass in that Oakland game or run a sweep on that 4th and 1 around the 40 yd line late in the Oakland game I understand that he didnt have any reliable receivers that HE was comfortable with and he was putting all his chips on Corven. who had been his stud all year. What you think im dodgin the truth here...Im saying it right here and now because I know the exact time u are thinking of last year. We all know why Hester left as I said before...he wanted more control of offense and he couldnt get that at Siegel...While im not sure about the other coaches I will say that im much happier with Alsup on board.

And Blazer im not saying that I believe Blackman is a guranteed win in ANY WAY... im just saying they are a good possibility along with those other 3 u mentioned...The way u made it sound it was as if we had no chance of winning any other games unless pigs were flying which i strongly believe is not the case. ppl called me a bandwagon fan and I will give the same reason now as I did back then...the only reason I was mad about those games is the effort I saw...especially in the Columbia and Wilson Central games. Because I know I called the team out on those games. If we are beaten and I feel we are laying it on theline out there then I wouldnt have a problem with the loss As a fan im going to be a optimist, laugh if you want....but if i came on here after we started winning all you would do is call me bandwagon is that not true??????? I honestly believe 6-4 can happen this year. You may say im just a fan who does nothing but I play a sport and I've gotten to places on Basketball and volleyabll have gotten in the history of siegel sports so dont even try to call me out on that pretense as many have before.

Edited by Harris' hooligans