Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Priceless do we actually know each other? As far as the zone exemptions i actually like that they are not being granted. If i was to get the recruiting coordinator job next year it would make my new job a little harder because i then would have to convince people to move. That should make the job more challenging and exciting. It is easy to sell a kid with our record but to convince people to move to go to RIVERDALE now that would be fun.

In alll seriousness i think it is great that they are not granting the exemptions left and right.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well riverdaleman........ let's just say that I do know you.

It is easy to get a family to move in your RHS zone .....especially when you have two HUGE Riverdale ex players that are the TOP realtors in this area already on the payroll. GGEEEEZZZZ ... so no challenge to that one. That card is played all the time already. GEEZ...get with the program.

Granting 70% of them tho.........

Edited by 2priceless

I got bad news for you 2priceless. I was told this morning by a coach at Blackman that the secondary has greatly improved since the Franklin scrimmage. Now I know some people think coaches will say whatever and never say something wrong about there team, but not this coach, he keeps it honest with me. So after that I'm pretty sure that our secondary will come ready to play.

I got bad news for you 2priceless. I was told this morning by a coach at Blackman that the secondary has greatly improved since the Franklin scrimmage. Now I know some people think coaches will say whatever and never say something wrong about there team, but not this coach, he keeps it honest with me. So after that I'm pretty sure that our secondary will come ready to play.

825715908[/snapback]

Well from what I heard their run defense that was supposedly unstoppable.....well Marshall Cty rolled on them....

No one's run D is unstoppable, but Blackman's is pretty good. Espically when the LB's start getting in there and aggresive. I thought Oakland was a passing team this year anyways.

825715913[/snapback]

nope...we have been working on our passing game. We definitely can run it too. When you have to switch out your QB's...you have to work on the

rhythmn of your receivers so we have been doingt hat since Matt went down.

First off I can't believe this thread got to over 40 pages without getting shut down! Way to go folks for actually talking about football and not taking pot shots at each other! thumb

Secondly, this thread points out how many folks in this state know this is the Region to worry about as it has over 17,000 views. Can we all say Region 4 teams are TOUGH!?!? YES, I knew we could. :)

Third, there are 127 more hours until kickoff of the season! thumb

Maybe we should have a count down to see when 2P will have a HOTDOG! :)

First off I can't believe this thread got to over 40 pages without getting shut down!  Way to go folks for actually talking about football and not taking pot shots at each other! thumb

Secondly,  this thread points out how many folks in this state know this is the Region to worry about as it has over 17,000 views.  Can we all say Region 4 teams are TOUGH!?!?  YES, I knew we could. :)

Third, there are 127 more hours until kickoff of the season! thumb

Maybe we should have a count down to see when 2P will have a HOTDOG! :)

825715956[/snapback]

Hey LOD, on the Blackman/Oakland thread I wanted to know what the over/under was on how long it would be. Whatever it is I think the under is a safe bet! :)

Well riverdaleman........ let's just say that I do know you.

It is easy to get a family to move in your  RHS zone .....especially when you have two HUGE Riverdale ex players that are the TOP realtors in this area  already on the payroll. GGEEEEZZZZ ... so no challenge to that one. That card is played all the time already. GEEZ...get with the program.

Granting 70% of them tho.........

825715897[/snapback]

I played with one of them. He hit me the hardest i ever got hit. It was one of those that i had to jump up and act like it didnt hurt meanwhile my head was ringing LOL and that was john jones

who is the other realtor?

And how is that you know me?

Edited by riverdaleman