Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Well you openly say that you DON'T want to go to Oakland,that you want to play for the State Champs...a zone exemption CLEARLY for athletics. The board rules...and daddy can't accept it so he has to get in the last word by saying...my house is on the market.....like a 2 yr old who doesn't get his favorite toy.  Folk that go to OHS will not care for this kid b/c all this was made public in the paper WITH his picture .The kid openly declares that he  doesn't want to go to OHS yet TASTELESSLY wears a RHS shirt....a slap in the face. I mean it is typical RHS actions to me. I hope he gets a house and FASSSSSSST. I would hate for anyone to hurt the kid....but I wouldn't be surprised and I hope he isn't

TASTELESS enuff to draw attention to himself by wearing another RHS shirt tmorrow to school. 

And IF this was a kid from say Blackman or Oakland or Smyrna that said that...YOU would be all over it and YOU know it.  You are definitely a ROOKIE...b/c everyone knows I like to stir the dust on here...makes it a lot of fun.

825716203[/snapback]

Where did it say "Well you openly say that you DON'T want to go to Oakland,that you want to play for the State Champs." I read it online and it only had 1 quote and from the father, maybe it was different in the print version. Besides, who WOULDNT want to play for the state champs? "a zone exemption CLEARLY for athletics," Well 2, he didnt get his zone exemption and originally wasnt planning to have to go to that until the zoning lines were redrawn. Now he will be moving so he can get into RHS without one. Also I doubt his closet has any Oakland shirts in it if you felt that would be a more suitable shirt for the picture. Like I said I know his father is one of Riverdales best fans.

Yea I'm sure you can tell what I would be 'all over' and such. I'm just a rookie you still dont know me well, RIGHT? And just because you have 9.7 posts per day (I assume all your free time is spent here on Coach T) and I only have 0.6 doesnt mean you know any more about football than me.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did it say "Well you openly say that you DON'T want to go to Oakland,that you want to play for the State Champs." I read it online and it only had 1 quote and from the father, maybe it was different in the print version. Besides, who WOULDNT want to play for the state champs? "a zone exemption CLEARLY for athletics," Well 2, he didnt get his zone exemption and originally wasnt planning to have to go to that until the zoning lines were redrawn. Now he will be moving so he can get into RHS without one. Also I doubt his closet has any Oakland shirts in it if you felt that would be a more suitable shirt for the picture. Like I said I know his father is one of Riverdales best fans.

Yea I'm sure you can tell what I would be 'all over' and such. I'm just a rookie you still dont know me well, RIGHT? And just because you have 9.7 posts per day (I assume all your free time is spent here on Coach T) and I only have 0.6 doesnt mean you know any more about football than me.

825716223[/snapback]

Wellllllll sir...are you telling me that the kid has only RHS shirts in his closet??? No he wore that one to rub it in. You know it and I know it....Why couldn't he just accept it and MOVE. There was NO reason for the Dad to make his childish comment.

BTW...I am so impressed that you know how to use the functions on the T. Stick with me kid and your totals will sky-rocket. We will argue all season and can you imagine>>>>you might crack the CoachT top Ten all time posters???

yeah......Siegel has such class don't they........let's see do you want me to tell how classy a certain coach from there  is???/ and how he  broke the law>>> cause I can go there really fast. Keep on pushing.......

825716217[/snapback]

You want me to tell you how classy a certain former player is from Oakland???/ and how he broke the law and it almost cost him his life recently>>> cause I can go there really fast. Keep on pushing.......

BTW, since you know all the dirt that goes down at Blackman, Riverdale, and Siegal you would probably already know something like this that happened to one of your own. But you would NEVER post anything negative about your BOYZZZ on Coach T, but if you hear any dirt on people from other schools, you are sooo quick to post it, right?

You want me to tell you how classy a certain former player is from Oakland???/ and how he broke the law and it almost cost him his life recently>>> cause I can go there really fast. Keep on pushing.......

BTW, since you know all the dirt that goes down at Blackman, Riverdale, and Siegal you would probably already know something like this that happened to one of your own. But you would NEVER post anything negative about your BOYZZZ on Coach T, but if you hear any dirt on people from other schools, you are sooo quick to post it, right?

825716232[/snapback]

You are getting really smart...........that is exactly IT in a nutshell. And boy do I have some stories to telll...........I really don't think that you want me to reveal what I know about that coach b/c it happened when he was on staff at RHS......

I know all about what happened to the young man in question from OHS...but he wasn't from football..... he did a very foolish thing, and you are right...he is lucky he isn't dead. I don't approve of what he did but I will tell you he did get some direction in life when he played at OHS. Sometimes it is just an uphill battle. Really really sad....but I won't stutter step over this one if you want to bring it on here. BTW......my stories that I know are from football.

PS....I told you that your post totals would go up talking to me....hahahhaahhaah..........and you didn't even say thanks???

Edited by 2priceless

The thing I dont understand about your beef with the Siegel coach is that like u said it happened at Riverdale...what he did there has no direct relation to Siegel...if u have a beef with that person so be it but it in no way reflects upon the school.

825716266[/snapback]

The principal knew what he did b/c his brother helped cover the other up. He didn't deserve the job at Siegel......he should be where others are that did the same and you know it. If I was a parent at Siegel , I would have the right to know , and Nolan knew what he was exposing the kids to. I don't like folk to get away with things....well to be rewarded for doing wrong.

Here we go again. So 'n so did this, so 'n so did that. "I know it for a FACT". Your momma wears combat boots! Blah blah, blah.....

Next thing you know somebody will post a picture of an electric meter and the celebration will begin anew.

It's almost football season...couldn't we just talk about that for at least a couple weeks?

theres no need for the conspiracy stories about Nolan and Nolan.  The fact is he did something while at Riverdale and it doesnt reflect upon the school whatsoever.  Your beef is with him not Siegel in that regard

825716284[/snapback]

Wrong..... surely you know the law Hoolie.......he can still be prosecuted. And that is clearly Siegel then.