Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

man, i am about to look like a traitor here, but luter's cheap shot should be offset by the fact that rahmel oliver leveled oakland's qb two to three seconds after he had handed the ball off.

825717756[/snapback]

2 wrongs dont make a right :lol:. But honestly I didnt remember Rahmel doing that, and I'm not saying I agree with his actions. But I believe when Dave got hit he had just fair-caught a punt, had his back turned handing the ball to the ref when Luter came full speed and tackled him in the back. Thats last season though, I'm tired of looking back, I'm READY for Friday to kickoff this season thumb

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i am about to look like a traitor here, but luter's cheap shot should be offset by the fact that rahmel oliver leveled oakland's qb two to three seconds after he had handed the ball off.

825717756[/snapback]

Thank you very much hasbeen for being honest....but I think Luter was also getting even for the cheap-shot that was laid on Ryan Stell , a soph who entered the game when Andrew Mc Gowan was put out of action with a horrible injury requiring 2 surgeries. Ryan was Cheap-shot ASAP to welcome him to 5A football on like his first play at LB. I might add that Luter not only apologized to his entire team and coaching staff for losing control, but to Dave Thomas himself. And let's not forget that Dave got his share of cheap shots in as well in every game. Mimms laid him out as did Heath Roland that I know of. But you are right seeing Daryl get leveled, seeing Stell get ripped, and having his own knees hit repeatedly every play.....does make a guy lose it.

Siegel[/url]_Senior_ptII' date='Aug 16 2005 - 07:16 PM']Oh lord the world is coming to an end...I am getting along with RHS fans and singing Outkast along with them...

But just remember...I will be present on the first day of school and GRADUATION... :lol:

825717786[/snapback]

well, forever never seems that long until your gone...

i hate when people think there team has a chance to win or in this case sad case think they can keep under two TD'S but let's be a little realistic lets maybe 6 TD'S and siegel will be lucky to get across the 50 yard line

825717741[/snapback]

I was using that as an example of when a team overlooked Siegel. Not saying that will be a comparable score...and mjuhb...Riverdale is dang good I'm not going to lie to myself on that...But we all know what can happen if a team is overlooked. Siegel is MUCH improved and this Riverdale team will be a much more conventional team...last year they just let Dave run alot of the time and that wont happen as much. Alsup is runing the defense now and he knows Riverdale better than anyone. Siegel will be pumped because first game/new stadium/among other things and I really don't believe this will be a run away in the first half unless Siegel says here we go again if Riverdale scores a couple of quick ones which I don't believe will happen.

If this game is played between the tackles then siegel can be competitive (D line is def one of our strengths)..not saying we will win but it will be competitive for at least a half. I also wouldnt mind a couple of slip ups from Riverdale since it is first game of the year :lol: If it gets outside then Riverdale speed takes over and they can score quick. That being said I still believe Riverdale will put this game out of reach in the 3rd quarter

Riverdale 38

Siegel 14

Siegel[/url]_Senior_ptII' date='Aug 16 2005 - 09:03 PM']againest??? Is that the new word I heard they were thinking about adding to the dictionary???  :lol:

825717867[/snapback]

against sorry for the typeO i am not has perfect has riverdale will be this season

Edited by mjuhb