Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This goes out to our seigal freinds:

While i LOVE your passion and energy for your team i am going to go out on a limb here. You will not be competetive against RIVERDALE even if we have a bad game it still will NOT be competetive!! I am not referring to any other game. we may lose a game or 2 this year but we will NOT lose to seigal. In fact your coach in a round about way has even conceeded that. If Zeke is not 100% then he wont play there is too much of a season left was the quote from the paper. I think we all know Zeke at 80% is better than the other guy at 100% So in an indirect way even your coach realizes it. As far as looking past you we the fans might be looking past you but i dont think the players will espcially because iot is the first game. Nevertheless i can not wait til FRIDAY NIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 MORE DAYS TIL GAME DAY FOR THE MIGHTY RIVERDALE WARRIORS

While i LOVE your passion and energy for your team i am going to go out on a limb here.  You will not be competetive against RIVERDALE even if we have a bad game it still will NOT be competetive!!  I am not referring to any other game.  we may lose a game or 2 this year but we will NOT  lose to seigal.  In fact your coach in a round about way has even conceeded that.  If Zeke is not 100%  then he wont play there is too much of  a season left was the quote from the paper.  I think we all know Zeke at 80% is better than the other guy at 100% So in an indirect way even your coach realizes it.  As far as looking past you we the fans might be looking past you but i dont think the players will espcially because iot is the first game.  Nevertheless i can not wait til FRIDAY NIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

825718008[/snapback]

not playing zeke because he isnt healthy is smart , im sure hes not holding em out of the game just because hes facing Riverdale, although im sure you riverdale folks would like to think that..............

Edited by OaklandGrad

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII

While i LOVE your passion and energy for your team i am going to go out on a limb here.  You will not be competetive against RIVERDALE even if we have a bad game it still will NOT be competetive!!  I am not referring to any other game.  we may lose a game or 2 this year but we will NOT  lose to seigal.  In fact your coach in a round about way has even conceeded that.  If Zeke is not 100%  then he wont play there is too much of  a season left was the quote from the paper.  I think we all know Zeke at 80% is better than the other guy at 100% So in an indirect way even your coach realizes it.  As far as looking past you we the fans might be looking past you but i dont think the players will espcially because iot is the first game.  Nevertheless i can not wait til FRIDAY NIGHT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

825718008[/snapback]

We never said we should be competitive...I honestly think you should do the same thing you did last year but at the same time, I think Siegel has gotten a lot better and should be able to make a few plays here or there on you unlike last year when it was pretty much watch RHS do as they please...I dont think they should take a chance in hurting Zeke any more than he is...If the kid is hurt let him heal up for games when he will actually have a chance to be a factor in...

I normaly agree with you, but you never know with Watson.

825718756[/snapback]

I agree with you on this one...Watson will do anything in the world in order to win...or not lose by as much :lol:

Watson has been pretty careful about this one...2 days ago I would have thought the only way he plays is if he beats up starting QB and puts on his jersey so nobody knows its him but he practiced in shorts and shoulder pads yesterday so there is a chance he will play

825719264[/snapback]

I wouldnt put it past Zeke to do such a thing either though...