DB vs Bearden

geronimo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skunk,

Thanks for asking... the leg is a bit "Jimmy", because it's the Eve of the 1st home game of the season. Maybe I'll see you pre-game.

I hope for a big home crowd, just wondering how many Bulldog fans will make the long trip with the price of gas hitting $3+/gallon and who knows what they will do on Friday for the weekend travelers.

Pick-em time.. Bearden has score 7 pts in each of their 1st 2 games. DB scored 7 in their last game. Somebody is going to score 7 pts Friday night in this game, and I'm betting it's Bearden.

DB 24

Bearden 7

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I got up this morning and my crystal ball had a crack in it. Sent it off to the shop.

So I’ll have to take my best guess.

DB will make every extra point + 1 field goal. Bearden won’t.

Our new quarterback should show marked improvement. I expect he will do a lot less of the "keeper" junk. If he doesn't, come next week he's goina get smashed.

DB – 31

Bearden - 13 (mostly coming late in the game)

:lol:

Good luck Gentlemen

Roll on

I'm glad to see DB win again tonight, even though they had the worst officiating I've seen in quite some time. I thought last week's 1 penalty (delay) against South was bad, but then again this week (Bearden 1 penalty for delay late in game). Late hits galore and the punter tackled for the second game in a row with no flag or contact by the defense. Come on officials, its getting obvious.

I picked 24-7.... a missed or blocked extra point was the difference and the Indians rolled to a good solid 23-7 victory over an improved Knox Bearden team.

The DB offense showed improvement tonight, as Bo Burton was much more comfortable behind Center than he showed last week @ South. Bo threw 3 very nice long balls, 2 of which were complete, the 1st one, it looked like a great pass that should have been 6, but the WR did not make a good break on the ball and it was just incomplete.

#4 Bo Burton, #5 Luke Bennett and #87 Daniel Bertuso were the primary offense spark plugs tonight... they all played well. Throw #37 Matt Creech and #9 Coty Sensabaugh in there as well.

The DB Defense played great and this was their best performance of the season. The one Bearden scoring drive was the initial drive of the 2nd half, and Bearden made adjustments and marched down the field... they were also drawing a little favor of a 15yd Roughing the Passer Penelty and a 15 yd Personal Foul Late Hit Flag during the drive. But still, the Bulldogs earned their score.

#43 Halston Hale, #24 Jessie Alley, #42 Brandon Thompson, #20 Jo Jo Throp and #19 Andrew Papas were the Defensive Leaders tonight. I tell ya, "HH" Halston Hale and Jessie Alley are starting to become real big players on D for the Indians. Everyone was aware of Thompson and Papas, the these 2 Seniors may be the Leaders on this very find DB Defense.

3-0 Start is as good as you can hope for... Improvement's have been made... Lord Bless this next week of Practice for the Indians, as the OR Wildcats are next...

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

Skunk,

Thanks for asking... the leg is a bit "Jimmy", because it's the Eve of the 1st home game of the season. Maybe I'll see you pre-game.

I hope for a big home crowd, just wondering how many Bulldog fans will make the long trip with the price of gas hitting $3+/gallon and who knows what they will do on Friday for the weekend travelers.

Pick-em time.. Bearden has score 7 pts in each of their 1st 2 games. DB scored 7 in their last game. Somebody is going to score 7 pts Friday night in this game, and I'm betting it's Bearden.

DB 24

Bearden 7

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825736367[/snapback]

"Maybe I'll see you pre-game."

Yeah, you would.

The Ridge is next.

#43 Halston Hale, #24 Jessie Alley, #42 Brandon Thompson, #20 Jo Jo Throp and #19 Andrew Papas were the Defensive Leaders tonight. I tell ya, "HH" Halston Hale and Jessie Alley are starting to become real big players on D for the Indians. Everyone was aware of Thompson and Papas, the these 2 Seniors may be the Leaders on this very find DB Defense.

3-0 Start is as good as you can hope for... Improvement's have been made... Lord Bless this next week of Practice for the Indians, as the OR Wildcats are next...

#46 C.J. Stabler, #40 Cody Burnette and #56 Ben Davis - stepping up big on a tough D - keep up the good work all you Indians. We're proud of this "young and inexperienced" bunch!

Roll Tribe!

Edited by Chomp