MUS-MBA

tsr7487

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at this point in the season, and the scores so far, i think that mus has the upper hand this early in the season. mus has been suprisingly strong this year in my opinion. over the past 3-4 years, mba is always a little shaky in the beginning and always strong going into the playoffs. MUS 24-14.

MUS is probably the favorite in this one, as their offense seems to really be clicking. There is certainly no intimidation factor for MUS, having beaten the Big Red twice last year.

On the other hand, MBA had to have regained a lot of confidence from last week's win. For MBA to win, they will have to play their best game yet, keeping mistakes to a minimum. I'm not sure they can do that...there has to be somewhat of a letdown after two big intersectional games.

I'm going with MUS by 10.

MBA looked better Saturday as anticipated, and after reviewing the scores from MUS' first two games, it looks as if they have picked up right where they left off last season.

This match up has become one of the premier rivalries across the state, and I look forward to it as I wasn't able to see either of last year's games being they were in Memphis. Both contests were close, and MUS proved to be the better team.

Both schools are rich in tradition, well coached, and will be well prepared. It should make for another exciting DII-AAA game!

I look for MBA to play well and hopefully get the win. They have regained confidence and both offense and defense seem to be clicking. I was really happy with Andy Snyder's performance on the ground last week (~160 yds. ?) and hopefully they will be able to run the ball again this week. One advantage for MBA might be the fact thet they've played two teams already that throw alot. I know MUS is more balanced than in years past, but I think they still like to throw it, which could benefit the Big Red. This game being played at MBA will no doubt help, as well.

Roll Red!

I look for MBA to play well and hopefully get the win.  They have regained confidence and both offense and defense seem to be clicking.  I was really happy with Andy Snyder's performance on the ground last week (~160 yds. ?) and hopefully they will be able to run the ball again this week.  One advantage for MBA might be the fact thet they've played two teams already that throw alot.  I know MUS is more balanced than in years past, but I think they still like to throw it, which could benefit the Big Red.  This game being played at MBA will no doubt help, as well.

Roll Red!

825733786[/snapback]

What's the QB situation at MBA? Is Howe still starting?