Alcoa v/s Fulton

Tornadofan15

Should be an exciting game , I plan to get there early for a good seat . Alcoa got back on track last night and got an important region victory. Fulton is a very good team but have come up a little short the last 2 games . I still look for a very hard fought game because both teams need it . This one may too close to call , maybe OT. What does everyone else think ?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an exciting game , I plan to get there early for a good seat . Alcoa got back on track last night and got an important region victory. Fulton is a very good team but have come up a little short the last 2 games . I still look for a very hard fought game because both teams need it . This one may too close to call , maybe OT. What does everyone else think ?

825738121[/snapback]

...We are getting into the "meat" of the season and this is one game I wish I could see...at this point in time even though Fulton has come up short, I'll say toss-up ...(Fulton will really be hungry for a win)...it's good we don't have to play them this week!!!

I'll be routing for Fulton but I just don't see them beating Alcoa. My thought is if Fulton plays well they'll lose by 10 but if they don't play really well they could lose by 28 or more. Alcoa is much more loaded than Fulton this year. Plus Fulton's qb Wagner goofs up too many plays. I don't know how many times he bobbled the snap or fumbled, you can't mess that many plays up in big games and expect to win. He cost them to waste so many downs in the AC game that they probably win if he cuts back on 50% of the ones he goofed up. Hopefully Fulton can find someone to step up and get them a big upset

This game is possibly one of the best matchups of the year in high school football... I wish i lived closer to one of the schools so i could be at the game to see two of the top teams in the state battle it out. I think that Fultons young talent could either win it or lose it because of lack of experience against a veteren Alcoa team. It will be Fultons defence against Alcoas talented offense. If i was to predict i would say Fulton gets things back on track and wins in OT 23-16

I also have a ?. Is warren back from suspension yet?

Im going to take Alcoa in this one. Alcoa got embaressed by Maryville and I think they will come out against Fulton looking to gain back some respect. A lot of people are doubting the Tornadoes ability since they got blown out by Maryville and Alcoa will gain back some of this respect against Fulton. The Maryville game was a fluke with Alcoa playing their absolute worse and Maryville playing their best. Good luck Tornadoes and show em how we hold it down in the A-Town.

Alcoa 28

Fulton 7

Fulton is loaded with fine athletes but they have Buck walking the sidelines. The only coach in the KFL worse than Coatney is Randy Carroll at Gibbs. I'll take Alcoa 35-0.

825738385[/snapback]

Easy Volnative! You seem to forget who we have. REID!!

What was the Administration thinking when they brought him to ALCOA when his best ecord at W.B. is 5-5! After next year when the talent is gone they will see he isn't a coach.

Anyone and I mean anyone could take this team and cake walk through the region.

As for Friday night, Look for a close game and if it is look for Fulton to WIN!.

This gut simply doesn't know what to do with the talent he has.