Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

Big game experience, coaching, talent. . . and way too much speed on defense. The wing-T is no mystery to anyone. And mentioning Hendersonville and Riverdale in the same sentence as any gauge is humorous.

Even if WC pulls out the win, they would not win a rematch win it counts the most.

Warriors 38, Mt. Juliet South 14

Edited by fromthetop2

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really going out on a limb there... :thumb:

Hey, I picked you guys against LC...I had been perfect picking Riverdale and Oakland up to that point. I'm glad Ograd gave us another bye week.

Thanks for picking us...sorry that we didn't pull it off. But we sure TRIED>

But hey...I usually pick the underdog ya know. And yall seem to be the underdog as crazy as that sounds. But I truthfully think WC is a bit over-rated....and everyone knows that RHs is used to playing 15 games and will pick up steam at the end of the season when it is most needed.

Folks keep acting like WC is the only school that has a dream and hopes. Fact is that R'dale has hopes and dreams also and will do everything in their power to see it comes true. Their dream is to repeat as State Champions. Hopefully with a 30-0 record.

While WC IS getting better, they also have to realize that R'dale also gets better every week with more experience under their belt.

While the score to me is NOT important, the WIN is! I still remember three years ago when NO one said R'dale had a chance in beating LC after the home loss. R'dale went to the Pit and came home with the right to play in the State finals.

While WC is playing good ball this year they also have to realize that R'dale is playing better ball on the road than they are at Warrior Stadium.

Road or at Home R'dale will play their best and that is all we as fans can ask.

Now as to specifics, with R'dale playing two squad ball and not having to play that many both ways I feel they will win in the end due to their experienced depth and fresher players from the second half on.

Sorry LOD I have to disagree. WC is obviously the better team on paper, and the misdirection offense they run has always given the Warriors trouble.

The Warriors have been lucky a few times this year and have obviously been afraid to schedule any tough opposition outside the region. WC has rolled over their opponents, so I don't really give Riverdale a chance in this one.

I predict WC 35 Riverdale 7.

Edited by Riverdale

Sorry LOD I have to disagree. WC is obviously the better team on paper, and the misdirection offense they run has always given the Warriors trouble.

The Warriors have been lucky a few times this year and have obviously been afraid to schedule any tough opposition outside the region. WC has rolled over their opponents, so I don't really give Riverdale a chance in this one.

:thumb:

I don't get it.

WC has a solid team. We had our chances last night but couldn't capitalize on them. (A lost fumble inside the 20 & a 4th & 2 inside the 10 that we couldn't convert.) Having said that, I think this will be a great game. WC will put up some points, but I'm not so sure if they can hold the Riverdale offense in check. Anyway, good luck to both teams! There's nothing like high school football!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe somebody hijacked Riverdale's password to CoachT or he's been drinking a whole lot of WC (Wild Cherry) Kool Aid :thumb:

:thumb:

I don't get it.

Its simple. Riverdale and I are disagreeing on this one. Civilized folks can do that without argueing and saying nasty things to each other. We are both adults and are trying to act like adults. It doesn't mean the world is coming to an end, its just football after all.

Better to do it this way than getting the thread locked down and acting like fools and calling each other names. Besides we actually like each other and I can see his view point. I do NOT agree with it, but I can see it.