Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you noticed the large number of injuries in our region this year?

riverdaleman......so does that mean yall are sending me a hot dog?????

"sending?" NO but if you want to come to WC and watch the region championship game you are more than welcomed to come and get you a hot dog will not be any problem getting you hooked up with a nice plump and juicy hot dog before the game and from what i hear we may need to fire it up after the game also while the parking lot clears out LOL

As far as injuries that was one of the blessing we had last year not only was we really good but we didnt have many injuries

I actually believe it is 66, dating back to 1995 I believe :thumb:

That point makes me think why do many other fans say that RHS is on the downward move? I don't understand, why would you say a team that has won 66 region games, and is on a 21 game winning streak is falling apart? I could understand if RHS was like 3-3 right now but they are 6-0. Can some of you posters tell me why you think RHS is falling off? right now they are still rolling and don't seem to be ready to stop.

Do the Riverdale fans really realize what a nightmare parking is going to be...not to mention the fact that Wilson Central's stadium will seat less than 2000 people. Conservative estimates have 6000+ fans showing up. How practical is it for 4000+ fans to stand around a field?

How many of the seats that are available are reserved for Wilson Central's season ticket holders? Probably 300-500 are reserved. So, you'll have less than 1500 seats available to the general public. Do the bands get a seat?

Don't guess anyone would consider moving this game to a neutral site, huh?

they're bringing in all the bleachers from all the other sports fields.. so the bands will sit on them and maybe some fans.. i know i will get there early.. i think the article on the front page about ripping down the goal post is totally funny.. it would be funny to see but i dont think it will happen cause my warriors are ready to play..

as for the warriors being down.. i mean they remind me USC.. they had some close games last year but everyone knows they were head and shoulders above the rest.. i mean everyone thought that USC OU was gonna be a good game but we all know what happened to that.. not saying that will happen tomorrow just a thought to ponder

Riverdale is the stud of tennessee high school football. Their a team who has pretty much forgotten how to lose. Wilson Central is coming of a big win over Gallatin and I look for them to carry the big MO into their home stadium and shock the high school football world be ending Riverdales streak.

Wilson Central-24

Riverdale-21

This is really a big game. I know everyone is aware that this is likely for the Region crown, but the difference it would make in the playoffs is HUGE. As an example, I'll post what the playoffs might look like for WC after they win or lose this game. Based on the current standings (and me speculating on the winners).

WC Wins and gets the top seed:

Round 1: Home against 1-4 Coffee County

Round 2: Home against Smyrna

Round 3: at Cookeville or Home against Riverdale

Round 4: at OR, D-B, or Ooltewah

Week 5: at MTSU

WC Loses and gets the second seed:

Round 1: Home against 4-2 Lincoln County

Round 2: at Cookeville

Round 3: at Riverdale

Round 4: at OR, D-B, or Ooltwah

Week 5: at MTSU

That is a huge difference, with the 2d option being a real murderers row. Obviously, the chances to make a strong run in the playoffs will be greatly affected by the outcome of this game.

Do the Riverdale fans really realize what a nightmare parking is going to be...not to mention the fact that Wilson Central's stadium will seat less than 2000 people. Conservative estimates have 6000+ fans showing up. How practical is it for 4000+ fans to stand around a field?

How many of the seats that are available are reserved for Wilson Central's season ticket holders? Probably 300-500 are reserved. So, you'll have less than 1500 seats available to the general public. Do the bands get a seat?

Don't guess anyone would consider moving this game to a neutral site, huh?

Coach Alexander was approached about moving the game earlier this week and declined,Those WC guys have worked hard to play in a big game at home n they deserve it,i know ill be there standing if I have to.