What Team Did You Play For?

Thesportsreporters

I played at Riverdale and Blackman.

'99 Riverdale: freshman team 9-0, won Tullahoma Lions Bowl, mid-state champs, dressed out for several varsity games

'00-'02 Blackman:

'00: new school 1-2 varsity, 5-0 j.v.

'01: 1st varsity season, 8-4, third in region, 2nd rd. playoffs, 1st team in TSSAA history to make playoffs in 1st varsity year

'02: 9-4, 2nd in region, 3rd rd. playoffs.

I played LB and OL

I played LB at MTSU last year, but transferred to UT-Knoxville this year, made their team, but can't dress this year because of transfer rule so I won't join until the spring so I can concentrate on school this semester. Will be playing OLB for UT.

Edited by bhsOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey NEWSTANG....WAVERLY HIGH SCHOOL 86-87 STARTED AT QB AS SOPH AND JR. MOVED TO LEXINGTON FOR 88 STARTED AT TE AND CB ON LAST LEXINGTON REGULAR SEASON UNDEFEATED TEAM.

I played for Jackson Southside in 88,89 and 90. I played alot of positions. I hate to burst your bubble on that 88 undefeated season that Lexington had. We beat Lexington that year in regular season with a 9-7 win and won the district.

It was the season of '87. I graduated in '88 and we won 19-0 to finish 10-0. Now we weren't the last Lexington team to go undefeated. B) congrats Ltown. And how far did you go in the playoffs in '88? Lexington went to third round before losing to SEC powerhouse B) (lol) Brentwood Academy.

TROUSDALE COUNTY; 1996 -1999 seasons(not cleared medically in 1997 missed a ring, thats okay, didn' won't one handed to me)two year starter, C, DE, 6'0 189lbs, 1 ring, never lost a region game(4 yrs) never lost to westmoreland(six years counting jr. high, only class in TC history to pull that off) posted a final record of 54W-4L in 4yrs(another TC record), best memory's, interception returned(87 yrds, untouched) against CPA as they were driving and about to tie us @ home, last game ever at the creek bank, CPA had been picked to beat us all year, pack was the coach that year, they ran an unbalanced line by bringing their tackle over and the strong side was, C, G, T, T, TE, they still couldn't put one in against me and my cousin we were like rocks that night . also the fact that we played 3 out of state powerhouses so that we could fill our schedule in 99, mulenberg south, KY, Mayfield, KY, anf Hazelwood, ALA. Also for the people that don't like clint, i threw my helmet at him at practice one day, i wasn't allowed to ride witH the team and i wasn't even allowed on the sideline, i missed 3 games because of that and still made all region, YEAH BABY :thumb:

TROUSDALE COUNTY; 1996 -1999 seasons(not cleared medically in 1997 missed a ring, thats okay, didn' won't one handed to me)two year starter, C, DE, 6'0 189lbs, 1 ring, never lost a region game(4 yrs) never lost to westmoreland(six years counting jr. high, only class in TC history to pull that off) posted a final record of 54W-4L in 4yrs(another TC record), best memory's, interception returned(87 yrds, untouched) against CPA as they were driving and about to tie us @ home, last game ever at the creek bank, CPA had been picked to beat us all year, pack was the coach that year, they ran an unbalanced line by bringing their tackle over and the strong side was, C, G, T, T, TE, they still couldn't put one in against me and my cousin we were like rocks that night . also the fact that we played 3 out of state powerhouses so that we could fill our schedule in 99, mulenberg south, KY, Mayfield, KY, anf Hazelwood, ALA. Also for the people that don't like clint, i threw my helmet at him at practice one day, i wasn't allowed to ride witH the team and i wasn't even allowed on the sideline, i missed 3 games because of that and still made all region, YEAH BABY :D

Don't pat yourself so hard on your back you might break your arm !!!! :D