Riverside @ Lewis Co.

swampthang

Who will win this one? All I know is when these two play each other you usually get a classic. What do yall think?

As I noted in another post on Lewis County vs. Riverside, I think the key to winning this game will be mistake free football. Yes you can say that everygame, but this one has the potential to go down to has the last posession.

Just look at the turnovers Waverly had last night, 6 to be exact. You can't win giving up the football like that.

And Riverside's punting HAS to be downfield, whatever or whoever it takes. Those short yardage kicks will black your eye everytime.

I'm of course picking my home boys, Riverside.

GO PANTHERS!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverside took on Lexington, and Perry Co. is a good 1A team. Go Riverside!

Your right Lexington is good, but saying Perry Co. is a good 1a team is a little overstatement. They are better than usual though. Lewis Co. played a lackluster Hickman Co. and a good Wayne Co. team. The nonregional schedule was a little easier because Lexington is really tough.

Edited by wisdom to the world

perry co. is not a good 1A team... they got beat by Moore Co. Schedule doesn't have anything to do with who wins this game. It's how they come out on Friday night.

Perry Co. may not have the best record, but I will give them credit. They're a good team. There are some areas that they need to work on, but what team doesn't need that?

If Perry Co. would step up offensively, they would do very well. Defensively, I think they're a very good.

Don't underestimate them.

On to Lewis Co., they're a very good team as well. It will just come down to which team makes the least amount of mistakes.

Good luck to both teams, and I'm picking RHS by 2 TD's. :huh:

I wonder, with all of the predictions, how many people will end up with their foot in their mouth. Lewis County will win, early season losses mean nothing in this one.If they do, what about Loretto? Lewis County beat Loretto and did it with some power,if not for the referees the game would have been a blowout.Every week we are predicted to lose, heck I guess we kinda like being the underdog!