Camden at Waverly

@38320

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Waverly is a very improved ball-club they still will not have enough defense to stop a potent Camden rushing attack. You have to score alot of points on a stingy Lions defense to be able to keep up with a 46 point avg per game offense. I just don't see the Camden defense allowing that especially with Waverly struggling to produce points so far this year. But.....this is the Camden/Waverly "Battle for the Bridge" game where strange things happen. These two teams play each other hard every year regardless of who might be favored to win, so I know we won't be looking ahead to weeks 9&10 we'll be taking care of business for week #8. GO LIONS!

Lions 38

Waverly 13

Edited by Lions4ever

we'll win this one......after comin off a close game with number 1 ranked lewis co. look to see us still pumped..... as long as we keep tha interceptions and fumbles down we'll win, our defense showed they could do well last night, and our offense did pretty good on drivin down field. camden has a really good team this year it will be another tough game, but waverly will come away with it this week...i look to see a high scorin game.

Camden: 24

Waverly: 27

Go TIGERS!!! :justwrestle:

we'll win this one......after comin off a close game with number 1 ranked lewis co. look to see us still pumped..... as long as we keep tha interceptions and fumbles down we'll win, our defense showed they could do well last night, and our offense did pretty good on drivin down field. camden has a really good team this year it will be another tough game, but waverly will come away with it this week...i look to see a high scorin game.

Camden: 24

Waverly: 27

Go TIGERS!!! B)

Now wait a minute and to paraphrase a friend of mine "Don't let your head leave your body" . Waverly has improved no doubt and the Lions will expect a hard fought game against the Tigers but let's not get crazy here. Look at the thread "6-2a offensive and defensive standings" a minute then maybe you'll re-evaluate your opinion of where everyone stands in this region. With the Lions scoring on avg 46 (yes that's a 4 and a 6) points per game and only allowing 13 points and Waverly scoring a whopping 18 points per game while allowing 26.2, the Tigers are going to have trouble to say least shutting down the most potent rushing attack in this region. I understand that Lewis co ran all nite on Waverly so why would you be able to stop Josh & Byron Boyd from having another 400 yard game like they had against A'ville. A'ville has a lot of speed, does Waverly have speed? I haven't really heard anyone say. And as to your final point" i look to see a high scorin game." So you mean that you are going to score more than Huntingdon did against us and we had 4 defensive starters out with injuries and you're gonna beat us?...now that's just down-right-entertaining right there, I don't care who you are B)

Edited by Lions4ever