Lake County at McKenzie - Oct. 14

BOHICA

Ok guys.........I wanted to go ahead and start a topic on this game. It looks to be pretty close IMO. The last three games the Falcons have played, they've scored 50 or more points. Sounds like they've found something. I'm positive they're a top notch team..........can we hold em under 50.........and can we score against them?

And this is our homecoming game on top of all this. We'll probably play someone like Maryville or Riverdale for next years homecoming......... jk guys :justwrestle:

Edited by BOHICA

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be very close....Mckensie in the end tho in a high scorein game...i doubt lake co. will be able to stop Hayes through the air....Mckensie 35-28

Fan..I believe you will see a different team than Union City played early in the season..Lake wasn't playing Springer a lot on defense early in the season ,mostly wanted to use him on offense at quarterback but I'm sure he will be in the secondary against McKenzie..We may be without our top defensive player in Jarvis Bogan.but if he plays I believe Lake Co will win ..I don't believe the Rebels will be able to slow Springer and company down..Again,this is a different team ..Since the Union City loss..look at the same teams Lake Co ,Union City.and Mckenzie have played and compare the scores ..

Edited by mrbigster

Fan..I believe you will see a different team than Union City played early in the season..Lake wasn't playing Springer a lot on defense early in the season ,mostly wanted to use him on offense at quarterback but I'm sure he will be in the secondary against McKenzie..We may be without our top defensive player in Jarvis Bogan.but if he plays I believe Lake Co will win ..I don't believe the Rebels will be able to slow Springer and company down..Again,this is a different team ..Since the Union City loss..look at the same teams Lake Co ,Union City.and Mckenzie have played and compare the scores ..

I hope things are ok with Bogan.........please keep us posted on how he's doing and if he can play or not. Yeah I heard that Springer really shines on the field and that he can flat out play. Good luck to ya'll this coming Friday....... :justwrestle:

I hope things are ok with Bogan.........please keep us posted on how he's doing and if he can play or not. Yeah I heard that Springer really shines on the field and that he can flat out play. Good luck to ya'll this coming Friday....... B)

That must have been some game last night against U.C.I cannot believe 73 passes..And 46 completions..Hayes completed more passes in that game than we will complete all year..I doubt if we will even throw the ball 73 times,much less complete that many passes..And U.C. rushing fot that many yards is unbelievable.....The two people we can't afford to lose is Springer at quarterback,and Bogan on defense..Hopefully he just suffered a sprained knee or a bad bruise..Good luck to the Rebels..I believe most Lake Co people will be pulling for all our teams in the playoffs if we are put out..

Hopefully, I won't bring this Knoxville jinx on the Falcons as I venture home for the only Lake County game I will see this season. From everything I've heard and seen, this could turn into an absolute shootout. It's pretty evident that few teams can beat LC on the ground, but that pretty well plays into the Rebels' hands. At the same time, if the Falcons can get some pressure on Hayes, things may be a bit tougher on the All-Stater.

Lake County is hungry for another shot at Union City, and they'll want to host a playoff game for the second year in a row. And I think they take this one in a nail-biter.

Lake Co. 45

McKenzie 42

i think lake county will end up the victors after a long hard fought battle.the way lc has been playing the past 3 or 4 weeks,they have a lot of confidence and momentum going their way right now.3 straight gomes they have put up 50+.the lc secondary has played really the past few weeks also,but they yet to see someone as dangerous through the air as drew hayes.if lc can keep hayes from lighting the scoreboard up through the air,they should fair very well.the only team that has been able to stop the falcon ground game this year has been union city in the 2nd game of the season.i think that lc will be able to put up a bunch of points but to win they will have to keep hayes and the mckenzie receivers contained.end the end i will say LAKE COUNTY by TWO touchdowns. GOOD LUCK to my FALCONS this friday.All the way FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i agree with mr.Bigster lake county has come a long way from when they last played union city and yesd the falcons r looking forward to possiblely playing unoin city again!! go falcons!!![color=#009900]

Lake County is hungry for another shot at Union City,-bigwes68

No they aren't, i'm pretty sure LC doesn't want anything to do with UC in any shape form or fashion, because as much as ya'll might have gotten better, UC is rolling and getting even more physical.

But again, i might misinterpret this and they might be hungry for concussions, if that's the case, then we'll feed the whole team...again...