Trousdale Co. Vs. Red Boiling Spgs.

rockytoptn1

I think something that everyone is overlooking is that for the Red Boiling seniors, it was the last game they will ever play. And what does TC leave them with for their last memories? A demoralizing defeat. If I were you Satterfield, I would think about what you just did to a group of young men who love to play the wonderful game of football. I would put yourself in their shoes and ask yourself how you would feel. I hope you read this.

P.S. I love you shirts saying " We're back in 1a. Was it just too much of a challange in 3a? Come on back up if you ever want to try again. I'm am sorry but I just lost all respect for the TCHS program.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I was,nt passing but I did enjoy watching a second string 14-15 year old kid that takes his lumps during practice day after day getting creamed by his team mates watching from the side line hoping to just get a chance to play a snap slinging the ball down field 47 yards to a 13-14year old freshman receiver hoping for the same chance to play and being able to score among upper classmen defenders ,yes they were passing and darn proud of it I might say.No on tells a fresh man to lay down that,s knows anything about football.Let the kids play.

Sorry, but playcalling is the coach's call, not the freshman's. I am sure this is not the first game in which these freshman have gotten any action based on other scores put up by TC this year. It's not called laying down, it's called RESPECT.

I agree 91 points is a bit out of hand and I could care less for either team and have no affliation with them, but I seriously doubt CPA or DCA or many other private schools or public for that matter want anything to do with TC this year. Granted they aren't in the toughest region,but I don't see them being tested until 3rd or 4th round. Good luck to all.

I agree 91 points is a bit out of hand and I could care less for either team and have no affliation with them, but I seriously doubt CPA or DCA or many other private schools or public for that matter want anything to do with TC this year. Granted they aren't in the toughest region,but I don't see them being tested until 3rd or 4th round. Good luck to all.

You are all a bunch of crybabies. Football is not a girls game. Go cook or something. Trousdale is gonna pound EVERYBODY they face this yr. Get used to it. We beat Monterey 91-0 and Knox Catholic 84-15 in playoffs before. We're not showing mercy on anybody. Why dont all you crybabies stick to posts about your schools. Were any of you even at the game? I doubt it.

It seems some people keep overlooking the fact that they let the clock run and ENDED THE GAME EARLY.

You are all a bunch of crybabies. Football is not a girls game. Go cook or something. Trousdale is gonna pound EVERYBODY they face this yr. Get used to it. We beat Monterey 91-0 and Knox Catholic 84-15 in playoffs before. We're not showing mercy on anybody. Why dont all you crybabies stick to posts about your schools. Were any of you even at the game? I doubt it.

It seems some people keep overlooking the fact that they let the clock run and ENDED THE GAME EARLY.

I had been wavering on whether to share my comments about this game since I heard the score last night on 104.5. After reading the above classless post, I feel compelled to voice my opinion. My initial reaction after hearing the score was complete anger. After seeing the stats in the Tennessean this morning my anger grew even more. Yes, this game was a total embarrassment....but not for RBS....but for TC and high school football. I noticed TC was still throwing TD passes in the 4th.....WHY? As another poster said earlier....the coaches call the plays. If the coaches, players and fans of TC are proud of this score....then I say...shame on you. And please don't tell me TC tried to keep the score down, the clock ran or the game ended early....this score could have been avoided with showing a little class and another thing that seems to missing in Hartsville.....it's called sportsmanship and respect. There is no place for running up the score in high school football.

Now, instead of fans respecting TC as a good football program....they will be labled as the "Bully" of A football.

You have gained nothing with this victory of 91 points. You have lost a lot more than you will ever know.

Good luck in the playoffs....I personally will be pulling for everyone who plays you.

It was 21-0 after 6 FRICKIN plays. The only way to not score on these guys was to kneel the ball and then punt it away. The Freshmen scored over 70 points in this game. FRESHMEN.

If your a Red Boiling Springs player would it make you feel better knoing that your opponent kneeled the ball the entire 2nd half to keep their FRESHMEN from scoring 100 points on you? Let me just remind you all of how good TC is and how bad RBS is okay.

RBS hasn't won a game since 2001 or 2002. They lost to Jackson County 52-8 and that was Jackson County's only win of the season. RBS allowed 49 points a game and that was BEFORE the 91 point debacle.

TC Scores * Donotes team made playoffs

TC 31 3A *Macon County 6

TC 14 3A *Livingston Academy 12

TC 52 *Watertown 12

TC 41 2A *Smith County 7

TC 54 Monterey 7

TC 34 *Gordonsville 0

TC 52 Clay 0

TC 63 MJC 0

TC 28 *Friendship 9

TC 91 RBS 0

I just want to point out that I played basketball at TC and we were awful. Did teams let up on us, umm no. I remember I think it was Pickett County beat us by like 70 points and then Livingston beat us by something like 50 one year. In both games they were just jacking up 3-pointers left and right. Nobody said a thing about that on our team because it wasn't their faults we stunk.

It was 21-0 after 6 FRICKIN plays. The only way to not score on these guys was to kneel the ball and then punt it away. The Freshmen scored over 70 points in this game. FRESHMEN.

If your a Red Boiling Springs player would it make you feel better knoing that your opponent kneeled the ball the entire 2nd half to keep their FRESHMEN from scoring 100 points on you? Let me just remind you all of how good TC is and how bad RBS is okay.

RBS hasn't won a game since 2001 or 2002. They lost to Jackson County 52-8 and that was Jackson County's only win of the season. RBS allowed 49 points a game and that was BEFORE the 91 point debacle.

TC Scores * Donotes team made playoffs

TC 31 3A *Macon County 6

TC 14 3A *Livingston Academy 12

TC 52 *Watertown 12

TC 41 2A *Smith County 7

TC 54 Monterey 7

TC 34 *Gordonsville 0

TC 52 Clay 0

TC 63 MJC 0

TC 28 *Friendship 9

TC 91 RBS 0

I just want to point out that I played basketball at TC and we were awful. Did teams let up on us, umm no. I remember I think it was Pickett County beat us by like 70 points and then Livingston beat us by something like 50 one year. In both games they were just jacking up 3-pointers left and right. Nobody said a thing about that on our team because it wasn't their faults we stunk.

not sure what you are reffering to in basketball b/c a couple of years ago (i think I could be wrong) I thought trousdale made the state tournament... but anyways you can't kneel and punt in basketball.... and I doubt the real actuall score was by 70 or 50 - I would guess you are exaggerating- oh and basketball and football are completely different sports in football you beat a team 45- 18 that is a blowout- even 33-3 or 37-10- those are blowout numbers in basketball you beat a team by 30 or 40 that is a blowout- if you beat a team in basketball-(where typically ALOT more points are scored throughout a game than football) by 50- that is ridiculous- and you beat a team in FOOTBALL by 91- that is the most classless thing I have ever heard of- your coach is a douche face...

not sure what you are reffering to in basketball b/c a couple of years ago (i think I could be wrong) I thought trousdale made the state tournament... but anyways you can't kneel and punt in basketball.... and I doubt the real actuall score was by 70 or 50 - I would guess you are exaggerating- oh and basketball and football are completely different sports in football you beat a team 45- 18 that is a blowout- even 33-3 or 37-10- those are blowout numbers in basketball you beat a team by 30 or 40 that is a blowout- if you beat a team in basketball-(where typically ALOT more points are scored throughout a game than football) by 50- that is ridiculous- and you beat a team in FOOTBALL by 91- that is the most classless thing I have ever heard of- your coach is a douche face...

They did but did I say when I played? One of the years I played we went 1-22 and Im not exaggerating about those scores.

It was so stupid for Trousdale to run up the score like that, b/c they peed half the state off w/ that game, and it was not necessary. I understand that Trousdale only has 20 something players, but they knew going into the game that RBS was dead last in the state and they were ranked #1 in class A. Did second string have to score 70 points? How many points does the second string have to score to be happy? Good grief! It was definitely not right. It's like they have become the evil empire of 1A. Everybody will want a shot at them for the rest of this

Also, Trousdale is not that great. They MIGHT be the best team in 1A, but that is still iffy. They beat two OK 2A teams and an OK 3A team. I believe anybody in the playoffs for Region 5AA could beat them on a given night. Ezell beat FC worse than they did. They are overrated bigtime. Who have they beat. LA? plz :rolleyes:

It was so stupid for Trousdale to run up the score like that, b/c they peed half the state off w/ that game, and it was not necessary. I understand that Trousdale only has 20 something players, but they knew going into the game that RBS was dead last in the state and they were ranked #1 in class A. Did second string have to score 70 points? How many points does the second string have to score to be happy? Good grief! It was definitely not right. It's like they have become the evil empire of 1A. Everybody will want a shot at them for the rest of this

Also, Trousdale is not that great. They MIGHT be the best team in 1A, but that is still iffy. They beat two OK 2A teams and an OK 3A team. I believe anybody in the playoffs for Region 5AA could beat them on a given night. Ezell beat FC worse than they did. They are overrated bigtime. Who have they beat. LA? plz :rolleyes:

Austin East, Fulton, and Knox Catholic also beat LA by close to the same margin as TC did... those three probably wouldn't do too hot in 1A either... :lol:

Edited by jtidwell