White County Vs. Maryville

FBEmeritus

yea raider 3-5 isnt very common but we have been playing it a lot this year west ran it heritage, powell, and clinton ran it too so its nothing really new for our lineman even though it is a pain since you never really know where those five linebackers are going.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this will be a closer game then most on here. white co. might even have a chance if we are healthy and if we don't have any turnovers and stupid penaltys. i think maryville lost to much from last year and u have played a cupcake scedule with the exception of knox. cent. which u barely won. nobody has scored 40 or more points on us all year and i don't see that happening. white co. is as big as most college teams but if we lack anything it is speed. i'm not gonna get on here and say we are gonna loose. we have a tendency to play up or down to our opponents so i think we will play well friday. good luck! go warriors! 90 out.

Edited by 90warrior

i think this will be a closer game then most on here. white co. might even have a chance if we are healthy and if we don't have any turnovers and stupid penaltys. i think maryville lost to much from last year and u have played a cupcake scedule with the exception of knox. cent. which u barely won. nobody has scored 40 or more points on us all year and i don't see that happening. white co. is as big as most college teams but if we lack anything it is speed. good luck! go warriors! 90 out.

Maryville is a better team than Cookeville! What was your score against the Cavs? Cavs W 35-6!

Your right no one scored more than 40.

I guess playing Alcoa, Powell, William Blount (5A) and beating them dosn't count.

Alcoa distroyed McCallie.

Powell beat McCallie and played a close game against Farragut (5A).

William Blount (5A) beat the # 3 (5A) program in the state.

I think Half of MHS schedule is going to the playoffs.

Get a grip! Do you know what those corn feed boys are about to run into?

This good be nasty!

Rebs 60 -7

Edited by rigger101

i think this will be a closer game then most on here. white co. might even have a chance if we are healthy and if we don't have any turnovers and stupid penaltys. i think maryville lost to much from last year and u have played a cupcake scedule with the exception of knox. cent. which u barely won. nobody has scored 40 or more points on us all year and i don't see that happening. white co. is as big as most college teams but if we lack anything it is speed. good luck! go warriors! 90 out.

If you think Maryville has played a cupcake schedule, then you obviously know very little about football.

I'm not sure about that! Not this year. Yes this year!

Save that for the annual futile argument with the Riverdale fans!

THE SQUAD

White Co only beat one team that is in the plaoffs. The rebs beat 5!

From 2A power and State Champs Alcoa to 5A WB.

Your trying to stir up the defending State champs and undefeated rebs! :lol:

Is U Crazy! :lol:

Get'um Rebs!

Check all the ranking services. Maryville is ranked far above the cavs!

1 OAK RIDGE 5A

2 MARYVILLE 4A

3 RIVERDALE 5A

4 ALCOA 2A

7 McCALLIE A3 7 3 0 139.78

10 FULTON 3A 7 3 0 137.36

13 KNOXVILLE CENTRAL 4A 9 1 0 135.60

14 MELROSE 4A 9 1 0 135.17

16 COOKEVILLE 5A 9 1 0 133.27

Couldn't find White Co to far down the list! :lol:

Edited by rigger101

White Co only beat one team that is in the plaoffs. The rebs beat 5!

From 2A power and State Champs Alcoa to 5A WB.

Your trying to stir up the defending State champs and undefeated rebs! :lol:

Is U Crazy! :lol:

Get'um Rebs!

Check all the ranking services. Maryville is ranked far above the cavs!

I could CARE LESS if I stir up the Rebs or not!

The CAVS aren't playin 'em,Sparta is!

I know their ranking is legit.They are absolutely one of the best two or three programs in the state year in year out.

But there's no way you can argue that they are better than Cookeville is.There's no way to prove it! Maryville's schedule is also no tougher than Cookeville's top to bottom.Aside from Central the rest of the region is weak.Throw in Alcoa & WB,that's it.Granted Cookeville is in right now the weakest 5A region but aside from a certain # of 4A teams 5A is still tougher football.

Rankings mean nothing when it's two different classes. Once again it's a FUTILE argument,save it for the Riverdale fans. :lol:

i think this will be a closer game then most on here. white co. might even have a chance if we are healthy and if we don't have any turnovers and stupid penaltys. i think maryville lost to much from last year and u have played a cupcake scedule with the exception of knox. cent. which u barely won. nobody has scored 40 or more points on us all year and i don't see that happening. white co. is as big as most college teams but if we lack anything it is speed. i'm not gonna get on here and say we are gonna loose. we have a tendency to play up or down to our opponents so i think we will play well friday. good luck! go warriors! 90 out.

Warrior, go talk to the Tennessee High Viking folks. They were 14-0 when they arrived at the Black Hole last year. They got SPAAAANKED 49-0 and it could have been waaay worse. Lil perspective fer ya...

I could CARE LESS if I stir up the Rebs or not!

The CAVS aren't playin 'em,Sparta is!

I know their ranking is legit.They are absolutely one of the best two or three programs in the state year in year out.

But there's no way you can argue that they are better than Cookeville is.There's no way to prove it! Maryville's schedule is also no tougher than Cookeville's top to bottom.Aside from Central the rest of the region is weak.Throw in Alcoa & WB,that's it.Granted Cookeville is in right now the weakest 5A region but aside from a certain # of 4A teams 5A is still tougher football.

Rankings mean nothing when it's two different classes. Once again it's a FUTILE argument,save it for the Riverdale fans. :D

You keep leaving Powell out! They are a top 4A program! Also, Halls is in the playoffs.

If your not smart enough to look at the facts or come up with reasons the Sparta boys are going to give the Rebs a game then your just blowing air!

So when the Rebs beat your boys by more points than Cookeville did, will that do it for you?

Let's play this logic. Knox Central Beat Farragut(21-10), Farragut beat Ooltewah(35-7),Ooltewah beat Rhea Co (21-44) and Ooltewah beat Cookeville. (21-7at the half).

Try to follow that bouncing ball! Bless your hearts! You really don't know what your boys are walking into.artillery.gif

navyjack.gif

Edited by rigger101