White County Vs. Maryville

FBEmeritus

i think this will be a closer game then most on here. white co. might even have a chance if we are healthy and if we don't have any turnovers and stupid penaltys. i think maryville lost to much from last year and u have played a cupcake scedule with the exception of knox. cent. which u barely won. nobody has scored 40 or more points on us all year and i don't see that happening. white co. is as big as most college teams but if we lack anything it is speed. good luck! go warriors! 90 out.

It has now!

Good job rebs!

So spartan fans, how does Maryville compare to Cookeville?

Edited by rigger101

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: You guys are tough and what was so impressive was the fundamentals,precision was at a high school level you dont see much,cookeville is also well coached but you have to many weapons.Maryville would win 21-7.You guys dont talk about the biggest weapon on the field it is yashiomouta,if he isnt d1 who is awesome kicker.

It has now!

Good job rebs!

So spartan fans, how does Maryville compare to Cookeville?

Cookeville doesen't compair to Maryville, because Maryville normally makes it to the third round and does not have as good of a Girls Golf team! Go Reb's

Edited by FBEmeritus

No one from Maryville cares about Cookeville. We don't play them.

I care about Cookeville. I stop there for a bathroom break when I drive to the 'Boro. Get off at the exit. Pull into Micky D's. Take a leak. Then drive to the 'Boro to see the Red Rebels win another gold ball. Sometimes I change it up a little bit and go to the Taco Bell.

I care about Cookeville. I stop there for a bathroom break when I drive to the 'Boro. Get off at the exit. Pull into Micky D's. Take a leak. Then drive to the 'Boro to see the Red Rebels win another gold ball. Sometimes I change it up a little bit and go to the Taco Bell.

They have an Outback there also. If its too crowded in Murfreesboro after the game we sometimes go to that one instead. :huh:

Cookeville doesen't compair to Maryville, because Maryville normally makes it to the third round and does not have as good of a Girls Golf team! Go Reb's

O.K. Smart#**!! :blink:

Cookeville will be in the 3rd round,just like last year.

We have a lot harder road with Wilson Central(not Wilson County,GENIUS!)

And you're right,your girls golf team isn't as good as ours. :lol:

THE SQUAD :lol:

Edited by THE SQUAD

GQ was not trying to run the score up was he?

No I don't think so, just trying to get the RB's some playing time they missed out on the past two contests. White Co. was no cream puff like other teams in the area, so GQ had to be sure.

Red Rebels that was a good point about Cookeville, but that outlet mall causes my wife to spend to much of my cash on the way to the boro, so I won't stop.

No I don't think so, just trying to get the RB's some playing time they missed out on the past two contests. White Co. was no cream puff like other teams in the area, so GQ had to be sure.

Red Rebels that was a good point about Cookeville, but that outlet mall causes my wife to spend to much of my cash on the way to the boro, so I won't stop.

That's not Cookeville with an outlet mall,you must be having to sleep while your wife drives you;you don't know where you are! :thumb:

BTW that's Crossville;maybe that's that cream puff team in the area you are talking about.

Please DON'T STOP. IF your wife gets to make that drive this year. ;)

THE SQUAD