White County Vs. Maryville

FBEmeritus

It has now!

Good job rebs!

So spartan fans, how does Maryville compare to Cookeville?

congrats to maryville. i don't think u would have scored that many if we wouldn't have gave it to ya. at least we put a scare in u for a short time anyway. good luck the rest of the way and yes yau'll would drill cookeville. hey rigger let's go fishing! :lol:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a Sparta fan said it. Maryville is a better team than Cookeville.

So let the debate end on that note.

BTW- Tru the Golden Corral there, it's great. LOL

O.K. Rigger we'd be happy to let this debate(that you started)end.

But you must enjoy it or just be bored or something cause after 2 hours of no response you couldn't stand it anymore so you put this next quote from the LOSER-CREAM PUFF sparta fan on the Cookeville/LaVergne thread. :lol:

Maryville is much better than Cookeville. No doubt. Cookeville fans are dreaming if they think they're better.:lol:

You're SICK man! :lol:

THE SQUAD ;)

O.K. Rigger we'd be happy to let this debate(that you started)end.

But you must enjoy it or just be bored or something cause after 2 hours of no response you couldn't stand it anymore so you put this next quote from the LOSER-CREAM PUFF sparta fan on the Cookeville/LaVergne thread. :(

You're SICK man! :)

THE SQUAD :)

Maryville won the state last year. They are undefeated this year. They are ranked in some NATIONAL polls. Why would you possibly think Cookeville could beat them? :) Dream on! :)

Edited by 85warrior

Maryville won the state last year. They are undefeated this year. They are ranked in some NATIONAL polls. Why would you possibly think Cookeville could beat them? :) Dream on! :)

I'm just backing my boys from something that "Rigger101" started. YOU are the dreamer "85warrior"! You just DREAM you could move 10 miles north and play for the COOKEVILLE CAVALIERS! :)

Edited by THE SQUAD

It has now!

Good job rebs!

So spartan fans, how does Maryville compare to Cookeville?

Let me make a point here. For the most part people from White County are not going to give Cookeville any kind of props as its a big rivalry. Both Maryville and Cookeville have great teams. Two of the best in the state regardless of classification. People from Maryville will say this and that and how they are better and so on and so forth just like the people from Cookeville will the same thing. Only thing i have to say on the matter is "IF" Maryville is so great then why not step up in classification and play 5A football? If the "Maryville's" of the state want to get on this website and say they are better than one of the better 5A teams in the state then why not step up and play in that classification? People can say what they want but whats the bottom line? They play in 4A, so we'll never know IF they could have played with the BIG BOYS in 5A, and before everyone gets on here and says "oh we could, we would, we can" again whats the bottom line?? YOU DON'T! YOU PLAY IN ONE OF THE JUNIOR DIVISIONS. END OF CONVERSATION. :)

Edited by devilfanatic

Let me make a point here. For the most part people from White County are not going to give Cookeville any kind of props as its a big rivalry. Both Maryville and Cookeville have great teams. Two of the best in the state regardless of classification. People from Maryville will say this and that and how they are better and so on and so forth just like the people from Cookeville will the same thing. Only thing i have to say on the matter is "IF" Maryville is so great then why not step up in classification and play 5A football? If the "Maryville's" of the state want to get on this website and say they are better than one of the better 5A teams in the state then why not step up and play in that classification? People can say what they want but whats the bottom line? They play in 4A, so we'll never know IF they could have played with the BIG BOYS in 5A, and before everyone gets on here and says "oh we could, we would, we can" again whats the bottom line?? YOU DON'T! END OF CONVERSATION. :)

AMEN DEVILFANATIC YOU THA MAN!!!

That's the end all-be all of this whole conversation!

STEP UP BOYS! That's on YOU! Anytime you think you can do that YOU CAN!

No other way to settle it.