White County Vs. Maryville

FBEmeritus

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville wouldn't have a prayer against Maryville. Cookeville has ZERO state championships. They won't win one this year either. Maryvilles championships speak for themselves. If they played...........

Maryville 38

Cookeville 10

Oh give me a break.So Maryville beats Cookeville by 28 right? And Cookeville beat YOU by 29,so now you're saying you're gonna get beat 57 to 0?

:rolleyes:

Oh,wait;that might be about right! :rolleyes:

BTW,I know how many c'ships Maryville has.They're awesome!

But that still has nothing to do with who would win this year.

Until you can beat Cookeville(11 straight losses),don't dog 'em :rolleyes:

THE SQUAD

Oh give me a break.So Maryville beats Cookeville by 28 right? And Cookeville beat YOU by 29,so now you're saying you're gonna get beat 57 to 0?

:rolleyes:

Oh,wait;that might be about right! :rolleyes:

BTW,I know how many c'ships Maryville has.They're awesome!

But that still has nothing to do with who would win this year.

Until you can beat Cookeville(11 straight losses),don't dog 'em :rolleyes:

THE SQUAD

It won't surprise me if White County loses 57-0. Marvville could still beat Cookeville EASILY this year. And I'll dog the Cavs any time I please thank you. :rolleyes:

No one from Maryville cares about Cookeville. We don't play them.

But should anyone doubt the Rebels, I'd say you've made a tactical error. No one has left the field after playing them and still doubted them in a lot of years. It's easy to question our success or to throw stones, but all the gold balls really speak for themselves and render your arguments baseless and futile. To suggest that our schedule is weak really shows your ignorance. Further, we play 15 games just about every year, and, in the process, must theoretically play the best in the state to prove that we are the best in the state. So, question our ability to beat the best no more.

Now if you want to start a 4A vs. 5A war, then that's just another thing. It's a major waste of time.

You're right it would be a waste of time because 4A is a lot tougher than 5A. Region 3-4A is 7-1 verses 5A schools this year, and 2 of those wins were against top ten teams in the state.

Now if you want to start a 4A vs. 5A war, then that's just another thing. It's a major waste of time.

I believe that you maryville fans started the bickering. Our heads aren't as big as yours are. :rolleyes:

Cookeville wouldn't have a prayer against Maryville. Cookeville has ZERO state championships. They won't win one this year either. Maryvilles championships speak for themselves. If they played...........

Maryville 38

Cookeville 10

You are dumb. You all sound like a bunch of idiots. If you want to go by scores, Maryville MUST be better than Riverdale as well, am I right?

Scores to think about:

Cookeville 44 Lincoln County 3

Riverdale 27 Lincoln County 0

Cookeville 34 Lebanon 14

Riverdale 34 Lebanon 21

Hmmmm, looks to me like Cookeville is very similar if not better than Riverdale, therefore your big egos would put Maryville on top of......the world? I don't think so scooter. :rolleyes:

You're right it would be a waste of time because 4A is a lot tougher than 5A. Region 3-4A is 7-1 verses 5A schools this year, and 2 of those wins were against top ten teams in the state.

49-7........that's right. Quiet now. :rolleyes:

Now, let me clarify one more thing. I am not taking anything away from Maryville. They are a great team, and they do have the championships to back that up. Trust me, I wish the Cavs had a couple rings to back up what they have, but they don't. They are just going to charge into the playoffs at full speed, and hopefully come away with the #1 spot.

Now, can we please quit arguing about something that is so unbelieveably stupid, it's making both programs look bad, and White County's a little civilized. That shouldn't happen. :rolleyes:

I believe that you maryville fans started the bickering. Our heads aren't as big as yours are. :rolleyes:

You are dumb. You all sound like a bunch of idiots. If you want to go by scores, Maryville MUST be better than Riverdale as well, am I right?

Scores to think about:

Cookeville 34 Lebanon 14

Riverdale 34 Lebanon 21

Hmmmm, looks to me like Cookeville is very similar if not better than Riverdale, therefore your big egos would put Maryville on top of......the world? I don't think so scooter. :rolleyes:

49-7........that's right. Quiet now. :rolleyes:

49-7??????? What's that? Your prediction on how bad Maryville would beat Cookeville?

I believe that you maryville fans started the bickering. Our heads aren't as big as yours are. :blink:

Scores to think about:

Cookeville 34 Lebanon 14

Riverdale 34 Lebanon 21

Hmmmm, looks to me like Cookeville is very similar if not better than Riverdale, therefore your big egos would put Maryville on top of......the world? I don't think so scooter. :blink:

49-7........that's right. Quiet now. ;)

Maryville vs. Riverdale....now that would be a good one.

Now, let me clarify one more thing. I am not taking anything away from Maryville. They are a great team, and they do have the championships to back that up. Trust me, I wish the Cavs had a couple rings to back up what they have, but they don't. They are just going to charge into the playoffs at full speed, and hopefully come away with the #1 spot.

Now, can we please quit arguing about something that is so unbelieveably stupid, it's making both programs look bad, and White County's a little civilized. That shouldn't happen. :blink:

Let me clarify something as well, many of us here in Maryville don't really care what you think of "Our" football program and you couldn’t take anything away from the Reb's with any of your silly posts, wishes, thoughts or dreams if your tried. You Cookeville fans should stick to Girls Golf as that is the only type of team championship you have had ever!

Let's see for Cookeville to get to the state game you'll have to go past DB, Oak Ridge, Ooltewah and/or most likely Riverdale. I don't think you'll beat Wilson Co. myself if you even make it past the first round.

Like I said stick to Girls golf and leave the football to real state powers, not teams who make the play-offs every 4-5 years in a weak region! Check the numbers in your region, your wins have come from a region that has a combined win-lose record of 19-31!

Maryville may not win another state title this year but, no question the Program is one of the best in the state.

[quote name='SpartaWarrior' date='Nov 3 2005 - 03:56 PM' post='825811215']

Cookeville vs. Maryville. Now I'd pay to see that one.

Since they will not play any time soon here is my prediction.

Maryville would beat Cookville like a rented mule!....................... :blink: