White County Vs. Maryville

FBEmeritus

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white co. runs a i-formation and a power I. defesivly they run a 3-5 from what i have seen they dont run the option they just try to use there size and run it up the middle with a sweep every now and then.

oh and tallent doesnt play both ways any more ryan brinkman has taken over at corner. so its just gary and maples both way with voto playing tackle late in the game.

thanks for that correction rebelz i had forgotten about brinkman playing corner. so they are predominantly a running team i guess? i doubt that 3-5 defense is going to go too well with our guards and tackles coming hard off the ball and blocking a linebacker a couple yards off the ball, just more room for baker, tallent and company to make a move, i wanna hear more about that defense, if im not mistaken that isnt a very common defense is it?

thanks for that correction rebelz i had forgotten about brinkman playing corner. so they are predominantly a running team i guess? i doubt that 3-5 defense is going to go too well with our guards and tackles coming hard off the ball and blocking a linebacker a couple yards off the ball, just more room for baker, tallent and company to make a move, i wanna hear more about that defense, if im not mistaken that isnt a very common defense is it?

Raider,

The have three down linemen and five line backers. The two outside our more like hybrids though. One might drop back twelve yards in coverage or play five yards off the ball like a real line backer.

42 is their fullback is a big tough payer that reminds me of dyer, from central.

Only they like to give him the ball alot more.

Lawhon will have a nice challenge this week.

Edited by rebelman16

some players that play both ways for Maryville are ryan tallent, but i doubt he will this week because of his previous injury, tyler maples, gary tucker, and jon lawhon has even played a little fullback, so thats about 3 or four players for us that play double time. what kind of offense do they run, i dont really know much about this team

When prey tell did Lawhon play fullback this year or last. He did a couple of playes his soph. year.