Cosby At Harriman

old24eagle

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man , I think you misread a post somewhere . Someone asked how a kid was doing and coach replied with saying he has 4 sacks on the season not he will have 4 friday. I would love to see that though , but I agree he probably wont get 4 in one game.

I,m giving you guys a chance, at first I thought Harriman by 21, I,m beginning to think its going to be a little closer.

I am going to have to side with "turtle72". If you are the hot shot team you are on here saying you are then it don't matter how many injuries or penalties you have you should still be able to beat Oakdale which didn't win a game in Region 2. Good teams beat bad teams no matter the circumstances. Teams that are close on the other hand, injuries or penalties can change the outcome. I say Harriman by 21 and that is because they let off the pedal.

GO EAGLES...

I agree with Coach Shelton on the Player of the Week. Cosby deserves just as much recognition as CCHS, maybe even more with the way Cosby is playing and the way CCHS is slipping. Maybe CCHS needs to go with Cosby and put an ex player & student as head coach. It couldn't be any worse.

What time is the game and where is it being played? Sorry to ask such a stupid question, but don't live in Cocke Co anymore, and don't read the Plain Talk other than on-line, not that I get any info from the internet site either.

I am going to have to side with "turtle72". If you are the hot shot team you are on here saying you are then it don't matter how many injuries or penalties you have you should still be able to beat Oakdale which didn't win a game in Region 2. Good teams beat bad teams no matter the circumstances. Teams that are close on the other hand, injuries or penalties can change the outcome. I say Harriman by 21 and that is because they let off the pedal.

You have never played a sport in your life if you dont think injuries and penalties can change a game. What you say may be true in college , pros or maybe even 5a highschool football , but in 1a ball where you typically only hace 12 or 13 good ball players and only 3or 4 of those are really good when 1 and especially 2 of those players go down you have a completely different team. But please keep up the Eagle bashing I know coach Shelton is printing it off for bulletin board material as we speak.

I would love to see Cosby & CCHS in a battle of the county like Morristown West & East do every year. I know East & West are the same classifications, and in the same conference, and that is mostly the reason why they play each other, but wouldnt it be nice for Cosby & CCHS to meet up in sports. They did last year in baseball. Maybe basketball will be in the future.

That could only be bad news for cchs. especially this year! :D

I would love to see Cosby & CCHS in a battle of the county like Morristown West & East do every year. I know East & West are the same classifications, and in the same conference, and that is mostly the reason why they play each other, but wouldnt it be nice for Cosby & CCHS to meet up in sports. They did last year in baseball. Maybe basketball will be in the future.

There is not enough security in the county for that , but i would like to see that also. We would probably take them in B-Ball but even though they are down a little in football they are still a 4a school. that makes a big difference in most cases.

There is not enough security in the county for that , but i would like to see that also. We would probably take them in B-Ball but even though they are down a little in football they are still a 4a school. that makes a big difference in most cases.

Have to agree , don't know much about the relationship but its like Greeneville vs Chuckey Doak. Greeneville is in a no win situation. If they lose they are embarrassed and if they win it is because they are supposed to because they are a bigger school