Loudon vs Alcoa--Two Best 2A Teams in TN?

DrawingDead

This os fan says:

GO ALCOA!!!!!!

Loudon will be lost without their cannon, hey Alcoa maybe you can get one and let them listen to it all night and oh yea, don't forget the fireworks I bet I know an OS fan that would shoot them off for you. LOL

And don't worry none of the above mentioned is illegal is it?????

hey win or lose friday we beat os twice no wait make that killed them twice...and as for the comment about us having to drop down...loudon would have been as good even in 3A but they r in 2A and your just saying that crap b/c loudon won both times..so Bballmom loudon is done with you this year we have killed yall twice we dont care about os anymore..so just sit back and shutup and stop ur crying even if we do lose friday atleast we made it that far unlike umm OS hahahaha....and one more thing....see you in basketball (its gonna be the same story)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey win or lose friday we beat os twice no wait make that killed them twice...and as for the comment about us having to drop down...loudon would have been as good even in 3A but they r in 2A and your just saying that crap b/c loudon won both times..so Bballmom loudon is done with you this year we have killed yall twice we dont care about os anymore..so just sit back and shutup and stop ur crying even if we do lose friday atleast we made it that far unlike umm OS hahahaha....and one more thing....see you in basketball (its gonna be the same story)

Newschoolredskinfan, you are becoming very childish. Please, lets all grow up and actually talk about the game rather than hurl insults at each other. Its people like you who post childish comments that make threads go off topic and just causes arguments. Is there a reason to insult OS, does it make you feel better. You won, have CLASS. Don't taunt the fans of the team you beat. I don't know about the fireworks and cannon stuff, all I know is there is no reason whatsoever to post and insult other people. As for Loudon-Alcoa, Alcoa wins a tougher game than they have had since McCalie.

Newschoolredskinfan, you are becoming very childish. Please, lets all grow up and actually talk about the game rather than hurl insults at each other. Its people like you who post childish comments that make threads go off topic and just causes arguments. Is there a reason to insult OS, does it make you feel better. You won, have CLASS. Don't taunt the fans of the team you beat. I don't know about the fireworks and cannon stuff, all I know is there is no reason whatsoever to post and insult other people. As for Loudon-Alcoa, Alcoa wins a tougher game than they have had since McCalie.

very good post

they r mad because they got beat by a total of 80 to 20 against loudon....have fun at home crybabies..... speaking of crybabies #6 didn't have anything to dance to friday night did he?

rowdyredskin, why, why would you call a team you beat crybabies? Is this mature to you, or is it all you know. I know that all Loudon fans aren't like you, at least I assume they are not, quit giving them a bad reputation. The mistakes of a few will ruin the reputation of many. Quit saying dumb stuff, this sounds like a elementary school argument. #6, I don not know who he is, but why insult him, you beat him. You will feel silly oneday when OS beats you all. The more childish you all act, the less I think of your opinion. I understand that you don't care what I think of your opinion, but what about the impression you give your school. Loudon fans, are you proud to be represented by people like this. I am sure there are some respectable fans from Loudon, I would like to hear your opinions on the upcoming game.

[quote name='Newschoolredskinfan' date='Nov 13 2005 - 06:21 PM'

....and one more thing....see you in basketball (its gonna be the same story)

LOL, you can move it to the basketball board eventhough your clueless about that sport also. Might want to take a look at your basketball schedule!!!!!!

I am sick of reading about fireworks and cannons.. you OS fans just need to accept the fact that Loudon owns yall.. OS was lucky to even make the play-offs.. so either post about this game or go practice basketball.. because no1 on here wants to hear it.. Im not a fan of either team just for the record.. I hope that Loudon can pull off the upset but i am 99.9% sure that it wont happen..I just got done watching the local news and they mentioned something about a tornado warning for Friday night..? not sure on that lol.. Alcoa rolls!

Alcoa 42

Loudon7

rowdyredskin, why, why would you call a team you beat crybabies? Is this mature to you, or is it all you know. I know that all Loudon fans aren't like you, at least I assume they are not, quit giving them a bad reputation. The mistakes of a few will ruin the reputation of many. Quit saying dumb stuff, this sounds like a elementary school argument. #6, I don not know who he is, but why insult him, you beat him. You will feel silly oneday when OS beats you all. The more childish you all act, the less I think of your opinion. I understand that you don't care what I think of your opinion, but what about the impression you give your school. Loudon fans, are you proud to be represented by people like this. I am sure there are some respectable fans from Loudon, I would like to hear your opinions on the upcoming game.

Be careful about talking about impressions that your school gives.

Be careful about talking about impressions that your school gives.

First of all Alcoa is my former school, which I am proud of. And i do not see Alcoa fans badmouthing CAK or GP, but it is possible I missed some. I feel confident that my view of how they represent what I am sure is a fine school, is valid.

I do not judge their whole community, I simply believe in the fact that a the reputation of a group can be hurt by the mistakes of a few. I do not think less of Loudon. I just want these people to realize how they make their school look. In fact I said that I know there are some respectable Loudon fans, and I am sure it is a great school. Congrats for getting to this point in the playoffs. Loudon will be a very tough test. But also one that Alcoa will overcome. BLUEAJ03, this game will be tougher than you may believe. Don't make comments like that, it is just inciting argument and does not inspire normal conversation. Comments like this are just the same as Newschools, and rowdy.

unbelievable some of the crap on here...some people have mistaken showing class by showing their behinds

lets stick to the subject....

is sykes out for alcoa...i thought i had heard that somewhere on the radio but wasnt for sure....also is shiverdecker similar to lindsey in his running style?

i think if loudon can establish its self early (as in not fumble on the first or second play like we did last time) maybe its a different and closer game. alcoa has more talent but they (i dont think) havent played in many close games so if loudon can keep it close it should be interesting....either way good luck to both teams

Go Big Red

Edited by gjredskin