Loudon vs Alcoa--Two Best 2A Teams in TN?

DrawingDead

I can tell you are one that does not watch Loudon play each week. my guess is you make your comments based on what you read in the papers or on here. Loudon is no Alcoa nor have they claimed to be at anytime. by your statement that Loudon is just not that good seems to put Alcoa on a lower level because in my opinion Loudon is the second best team you have played this year, the 1st is Maryville and that game you all lost. I know you did not have BW but from what I here you have 11 great ones and a bunch of other good ones. I wish the Redskins the best of luck tonite. and if they win luck will play a part in it....

50% tallent + 50% Heart + 10% luck = A team we are proud of

GO REDSKINS

Nah I'm pretty sure bigmontana has played on the same field as your Loudon Redskins- but I don't think it will be 49-7.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Warren is a class act.. thats all ive got to say.. U'd think he wouldve learned after his first 15 yarder not to be stupid enough to get another one.. he shouldve got tossed b4 the first one when he was kickin at the qb when there was a bad snap on the punt .. the first one was uncalled for.. him and Hawkins were both extremely far away from the ball.. and the 2nd one, big whoop, u caught a pass, youve been doing it all year.. then hes gotta go act like a thug and get tossed out the game.. he will fit in well at fsu if he makes it there.. i hope he enjoys watchin the rest of the season from the sidelines.. if im not mistaken.. he will have to miss the rest of the season because hes been ejected from 2 ballgames..

Did B. Warren get tossed fron another game?

If this is true, he just played his last High School football game.

I heard Alcoa won 26 to zip,is that the final score?

26-0 final.. Warren got tossed after his second 15 yarder when caught a long pass and after he got tackled got up and spun the ball on the ground.. very classy.. but it was kinda funny cause after he did it every flag that every ref had got thrown.. but im sure him and Rae Rae had some good conversations on the sidelines.. nothing against rae i wish him a speedy recovery..

If he was ejected his career is over. TSSAA says 1 game for ejection, more severe for a 2nd ejection. More severe has to be atleast two games. They only have 2 left at the most.

Following is from TSSAA By-Laws and Regulations

B. On the ejection of a student athlete, the school will be required to submit a report on the action of the player and any disciplinary action taken by the school. The minimum penalty will be the suspension of the student athlete from participation in the next contest(s) at the level of competition for the specified number of contests played during a week in the particular sport (one game in soccer and football, two contests in all other sports). In addition, the student athlete is also suspended from participation in the same number of contest(s) at any other level of competition in the same sport.

C. In addition to what is presently required when a player is ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct, a meeting shall be held with the player, coach, principal, and parent(s) or guardian(s) with a report on the meeting and plans to directly address the matter to be filed with the state office.

D. If a player is ejected for a second time for unsportsmanlike conduct, a more severe punishment shall be imposed.

E. Other non-monetary penalties may be assessed by the Executive Director based on all the facts.

Page 21 August 11, 2005

he got EJECTED from the game for spinning the ball on the ground??? That is total BS if you ask me. I figured he hit somebody late or did some kind of SERIOUS personal foul. It sounds like the refs had some kind of personal vendetta with him if they EJECTED him from the game for spinning the ball on the ground.

I was at the game and Brandon Warren did nothing to be ejected from the game. Yes he was guilty of an infraction worthy of a flag, but not ejection.

My goodness! are you crazy? gettin into it with an opposing player and i guess u could call spinning a ball excessive celebration arent worthy of 2 flags and getting ejected? i beg to differ.. and uncle ted the spinning the ball was the 2nd flag.. he already had one for fightin with hawkins.. if they shouldnt have ejected him what should the have done??

15 yard penalty personal foul. 15 yard penalty excessive celebration. That happens all the time.

Don't get me wrong. If it were up to me I would suspend someone forever if they spun the ball on the field. But that's CERTAINLY not worth an ejection. I don't believe in show boating at all in ANY sport, and it's sad that this guy probably isn't going to be able to play anymore football and probably not going to play any basketball games either.

Edited by UncleTed