JCS Eagles (11-1) @ Union City Tornadoes (9-3)

Should be great game, but it is 3rd round so nothing less should be expected. JCS is on an eleven game streak. They lost the season opener to DCA but have been on a roll since. The JCS defense came up huge against McKenzie with the staters only giving up one touchdown and sackijng Hayes seven times. Both should come to play. Gotta go with JCs in this one by 2 touchdowns in a hard fought game.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its kinda funny to me that the tornadoes are wat u would call an underdog in this match-up, because i havent seen any major difference in these teams

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

UC CAN STOP THE RUN

JCS WILL GIVE UP BIG RUNS

JCS CAN PASS

UC DOESNT PASS THAT MUCH

UC HAS SHOWN THAT THEY CAN STOP THE PASS

JCS HAS SHOWN THAT TO

JCS HAS A TALL RECIEVER

UC HAS A TALL CORNER BACK

U HAVE 3 GOOD RUNNING BACK IN COLEMAN, BRACEY, AND WARDLOW

U HAVE AN OK TAILBACK AT JCS

UC HAS TWO GOOD RECIEVERS IN GRAHAM AND MOSLEY

JCS HAS A COUPLE OF GOOD RECIEVERS ALSO

BOTH TEAMS ARE FAST BUT UC IS MUCH BIGGER ALL AROUND.

U WILL SEE A DOG FIGHT FRIDAY NIGHT U HAVE TO AGREE, BUT ANYWAYS GO UC.

IM THE MAN ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD I OUGHT TO BE A SPORTS WRITER OR SOMETHING.LOL

Its kinda funny to me that the tornadoes are wat u would call an underdog in this match-up, because i havent seen any major difference in these teams

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

UC CAN STOP THE RUN

When has JCS given up big runs

JCS has an ok runningback are you kidding me they have a great back in Nick Melton and a good back in Michael Ragan

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

UC CAN STOP THE RUN

JCS CAN PASS

UC DOESNT PASS THAT MUCH

JCS HAS SHOWN THAT TO

JCS HAS A TALL RECIEVER

Its a good thing ur not a sportswriter. If you were then more people would have to read that crap u call an opinion and nobody would be able to respond by letting you know how dumb you are(which is what I will do right now). First of all, you predicted a blowout last week against FA. Before you try to deny it check this out:

Im disappointed in all of u that want listen to me about FA get crap whipped out of their buts.

LIKE I SAID B4 SHUT THE HECK UP AND JUST COME WATCH THE WHIPPING THAT FA GETS FRIDAY NIGHT BY A HUNGRY FOR GOLD UNION CITY TORNADO PROGRAM.

UC IN A BIG BLOW OUT BY THE WAY

FA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO STEP ON THE FIELD AGAINST UNION CITY FOR FA'S ON HEALTH. LOL

LEAVE IT ALONE STOP POSTING PLEASE AND THANK U

That statement couldn't be any more wrong, unless you count a 6-0 win in which FA had a chance to pull it off up until the final second, a blowout. By the way, if the kid who threw the last pass for Fayette would have seen the QB running wide open down the sidelines we would be talking about an FA/JCS game right now, so you should just thank God that you still have something to talk about. Now about your ignorant statements. JCS hasn't given up anything big all season, unless you count against DCA and trust me, DCA is much better than UC, and JCS should have won that game. UC will not be able to stop JCS's passing game. You have more than one tailback at JCS and they are much better than OK, I promise you that. Also, even without Sheffield, JCS's receivers are still much better. Also, I don't see where your getting that UC is that much bigger, they may be a little, but probably not by alot and JCS makes up for that with perfect technique and discipline. Don't expect UC to have any homefield advantage either. Word is, Fayette had more people in your beloved War Memorial Stadium last Friday than UC did; expect JCS to bring even more. Do us all a favor and make one knowledgeable post before you start calling yourself the man.

Edited by buschman

Its a good thing ur not a sportswriter. If you were then more people would have to read that crap u call an opinion and nobody would be able to respond by letting you know how dumb you are(which is what I will do right now). First of all, you predicted a blowout last week against FA. Before you try to deny it check this out:

Im disappointed in all of u that want listen to me about FA get crap whipped out of their buts.

LIKE I SAID B4 SHUT THE HECK UP AND JUST COME WATCH THE WHIPPING THAT FA GETS FRIDAY NIGHT BY A HUNGRY FOR GOLD UNION CITY TORNADO PROGRAM.

UC IN A BIG BLOW OUT BY THE WAY

FA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO STEP ON THE FIELD AGAINST UNION CITY FOR FA'S ON HEALTH. LOL

LEAVE IT ALONE STOP POSTING PLEASE AND THANK U

That statement couldn't be any more wrong, unless you count a 6-0 win in which FA had a chance to pull it off up until the final second, a blowout. By the way, if the kid who threw the last pass for Fayette would have seen the QB running wide open down the sidelines we would be talking about an FA/JCS game right now, so you should just thank God that you still have something to talk about. Now about your ignorant statements. JCS hasn't given up anything big all season, unless you count against DCA and trust me, DCA is much better than UC, and JCS should have won that game. UC will not be able to stop JCS's passing game. You have more than one tailback at JCS and they are much better than OK, I promise you that. Also, even without Sheffield, JCS's receivers are still much better. Also, I don't see where your getting that UC is that much bigger, they may be a little, but probably not by alot and JCS makes up for that with perfect technique and discipline. Don't expect UC to have any homefield advantage either. Word is, Fayette had more people in your beloved War Memorial Stadium last Friday than UC did; expect JCS to bring even more. Do us all a favor and make one knowledgeable post before you start calling yourself the man.

This reminds me of certain posters in the JCS/McKenzie thread. There will always be people who speak out of ignorance and make themselves and their school look stupid; this is no exception. Lots of good points made, buschman.

Some folks will never learn. Instead of admitting the truth, they just keep trying to defend their words and end up digging themselves into a hole they can't escape from.

Good luck to both teams on Friday night, although I have a feeling that JCS will win this one and meet Jo Byrns in the semi-finals.

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

UC CAN STOP THE RUN

JCS CAN PASS

UC DOESNT PASS THAT MUCH

JCS HAS SHOWN THAT TO

JCS HAS A TALL RECIEVER

Couple of things...

If you want to be a sportswriter, you might want to try to take an English class or two.

Secondly, you might want to try to be somewhat accurate regarding your writings, unless you consider a player who averages over 10 yards per carry an "OK back", and Drew Hayes throwing for like 400 yards on you "stopping the pass". Opinions are one thing. Opinions that blatantly ignore facts are another.

Good luck to both teams on Friday night, although I have a feeling that JCS will win this one and meet Jo Byrns in the semi-finals.

Same here.

Edited by TheBoredGuy