deepseadiver829

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hs sports,

You're after #5, we are after #9.

Ole Dad

You guys have been around quite a bit longer but the only one anybody ever cares about is the next one. :thumb: There is no questioning the rich tradition that OR has. That national championship is a really nice thing to have on the resume.

Yep, he's correct. Our simple coaches, two plays, poor athletes and lackluster attitude are still haunting us. I just hope that those big mean Riverdale boys don't hurt our little boys. I think all of The Cats are scared and may not show up. If you don't believe this just ask Dat Boi.

Ole Dad

That made me laugh so hard i fell out of my seat! The cats- scared? not show up? Wait until friday night at the ship, when you see our BIG BOYS walking down those 62steps ya'll might be singing a different tune... but thats OK talkers like you are half of the fun...

GO WILDCATS!

Senior 2006

NO REGRETS

Boy Tank you really know how to hurt a guy. Maybe I look like a snake that swallowed an egg?

I thought there were 82 steps. Too many for a old man to walk up to many times. As a matter of fact I ain't going to walk up those things anymore this year after friday nite when I congradulate the Cats on an outsatnding season.

http://www.oakridgefootball.net/ there is a good video on this site right here.. and i just watched the link from the other page and dang farragut cannot tackle worth anything.. im not taking anything away from gulmire but i expect rankin to do tacklin drills a lot this week.. he looks a little smaller than tamar with great speed.. cant wait til friday