"RHS"

Lost Old Dad

I think that is a given. Riverdale will be in the championship game again. I think Ridgeway will pull it out over Ravenwood. But it will not be easy for them. They moved up in classification this year and was in 3A three years ago. They do not have a history of performing well in the playoffs. However, Melrose stood in their way in both classifications.

Overall, I think Riverdale will get one for the thumb. They are just like the old Brentwood Academy teams.

ridgeway is in the semifinals for the 2nd time in four years and is in 5a this year up from 3a in 2002 so talk bs if you want we do not care

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is a given. Riverdale will be in the championship game again. I think Ridgeway will pull it out over Ravenwood. But it will not be easy for them. They moved up in classification this year and was in 3A three years ago. They do not have a history of performing well in the playoffs. However, Melrose stood in their way in both classifications.

Overall, I think Riverdale will get one for the thumb. They are just like the old Brentwood Academy teams.

Ridgeway not having a history of performing well in playoffs???

Quarterfinals

1986,1991,1993,1994,1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2004,and 2005

How is that not performing well in playoff??????

Ridgeway not having a history of performing well in playoffs???

Quarterfinals

1986,1991,1993,1994,1996,1997,1998,1999,2000,2001,2002,2004,and 2005

How is that not performing well in playoff??????

oooooooooo burn... Cant wait for this game... gonna be a looonnnnggg day for me though. I'm already pumped and i definately am not gonna try to get back in the student section of the Ravenwood side... i got trapped for 15 minutes at the BHS game... lol people were standing in the stairway i felt like an idiot.

Don't start clearing off a spot for that gold ball just yet Riverdale.

You'll be playing the TRUE championship game Friday nite...kinda like the 1980 USA Hockey team vs. the Russians in Lake Placid. It wasn't the final game...but it was the final game. Get me?

I'll let y'all decide who the Russians and who the Americans are in this match up :thumb:

Don't start clearing off a spot for that gold ball just yet Riverdale.

You'll be playing the TRUE championship game Friday nite...kinda like the 1980 USA Hockey team vs. the Russians in Lake Placid. It wasn't the final game...but it was the final game. Get me?

I'll let y'all decide who the Russians and who the Americans are in this match up :thumb:

I bet the kids on the other 2 RHS teams would beg to differ with you...the championship game will be Dec. 3 whether you like it or not...and one thing is for certain, at least one RHS will be playing that day!

Wow! It's as if Oak Ridge doesn't even exist in the minds of these posters. Actually I think the state championship winner comes out of the Oak Ridge/ Riverdale winner. These are the two top teams in the state.

I don't any of these teams, regardless of what posters might be saying here, would think that they can overlook a very good Oak Ridge team. The Cats may surprise a few posters on this thread.