Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking around 500

at the quarter back club meeting they said they held aprox 1000 and the home side held aprox 2500, there will be standing room only so everyone better get there early if u want a seat. LA fans lets make some noise friday night for these boys, they seem to play better under the noise, so all the LA fans come ready to roar 4 QTR's. To the LA players pray up, practice up and stay focused and this game will be yours.....good luck LA!

ND players and Fans have a save trip to Hogeye country!!

Charlie Murphy is leaving town for Thanksgiving and would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. Charlie has enjoyed the good natured banter with all the fans, except 02wildcat, but Charlie will deal with your behavior issues when he gets you back home. Until next week, everyone enjoy their respective games, Charlie wishes there didn't have to be a loser. Charlie is going with LA 21 ND 17. Rocking chair, I'll be looking for you, make sure those are large fries and a medium Diet Pepsi.

I'm thinking that I'll make the trip to Livingston to watch this one. I can't miss the atmosphere that i know LA will have, and I want to see Cates play again. Ya'll LA guys will have to hook me up with some blue and white, us Smith County people don't have any of that in our wardrobe. I can't wait for friday night, it should be a great one. Good Luck to LA. Represent the old region 4-3A in the boro for us.

Charlie Murphy is leaving town for Thanksgiving and would like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday. Charlie has enjoyed the good natured banter with all the fans, except 02wildcat, but Charlie will deal with your behavior issues when he gets you back home. Until next week, everyone enjoy their respective games, Charlie wishes there didn't have to be a loser. Charlie is going with LA 21 ND 17. Rocking chair, I'll be looking for you, make sure those are large fries and a medium Diet Pepsi.

Charlie Murphy needs to have a good Thanksgiving and a safe trip.

Rockin Chair needs to know if Charlie is REALLY coming to the game. After all you did pick the Cats to win. The LA fans must have rubbed off on you Charlie. Well I won't go there :lol:

To all teams have a happy Thanksgiving.

I have done an in depth study of postings to Coacht and the results. As difficult as it is to believe the team who's fans post the most prior to the D1 AAA semifinals always lose. After all other variables are considered, it turns out that excessive posting always is the single greatest determinant in a team's defeat. Who would of thunk!

And one more little known fact: posters who consistently refer to themselves in the third person invariably suffer from early onset dementia, halitosis, ring worm and a certain communicable disease that penicilin usually cures.

Edited by uncfan13