David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston Academy is "FLAT OUT ROLLIN"!! If LA takes care of the Football in the BORO.....They will have a chance in the fourth quarter. I'll take Livingston from there. Just look at the schedule they've played in the playoffs. Nuff Said. I think it will be an "AWESOME" Game with LA pulling it out in the end. How else could it happen?

It will definitely be a good game. Montague1 you are right. Lipscomb is on a mission right now winning 13 in a row. But as three #1 seeds and a #2 seed have already found out, Livingston Academy is making the most of their second season in the playoffs. You can't count out a team that has defeated the teams on the road that they have as well as ND tonight.

Class 3A should have a great game next Saturday. Good luck Mustangs!! Let's just hope they can say "mission accomplished" next week!

Edited by stampede

I haven't seen DL play, and you say they aren't slowing down...but Livingston KEEPS on speeding up! I'm telling you...these guys have a goal....and I don't think they are gonna stop until they reach that goal and prove to everyone that they can win state. Every week since Carter they have worked harder and harder. I'm really impressed with them. This is game is gonna be awesome!! Can't wait!

I think LA is gonna take this one. I know DL is on a roll, but LA is too and I don't see anybody stopping cates and the o-line the way they have been playing. I think it will be tight until the end and then PRIMETIME will find a way to pull it out and bring LA its first state championship. Should be one for the ages, can't wait until then.

I think LA is gonna take this one. I know DL is on a roll, but LA is too and I don't see anybody stopping cates and the o-line the way they have been playing. I think it will be tight until the end and then PRIMETIME will find a way to pull it out and bring LA its first state championship. Should be one for the ages, can't wait until then.

Oh buddy... I can't help myself, and perhaps you've heard it before, though it's new to me: You guys have Deion Sanders? The same Primetime that played for the Atlanta Falcons, New York Yankees, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys, Cincinnati Reds, Washington Redskins, San Francisco Giants, and Baltimore Ravens? The only man to play in a MLB game and an NFL game in the same day? The only man to play in a Super Bowl and the World Series? Neon Deion? An 8-time Pro Bowler is playing for Livingston? The legend is trying to one-up Michael Jordan. Not only is he coming back from retirement... again... he's starting over at square one. Here's to you, Primetime, and your Livingston Academy squad.

Oh buddy... I can't help myself, and perhaps you've heard it before, though it's new to me: You guys have Deion Sanders? The same Primetime that played for the Atlanta Falcons, New York Yankees, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys, Cincinnati Reds, Washington Redskins, San Francisco Giants, and Baltimore Ravens? The only man to play in a MLB game and an NFL game in the same day? The only man to play in a Super Bowl and the World Series? Neon Deion? An 8-time Pro Bowler is playing for Livingston? The legend is trying to one-up Michael Jordan. Not only is he coming back from retirement... again... he's starting over at square one. Here's to you, Primetime, and your Livingston Academy squad.

No he don't play baseball. And he's got better stats and don't talk as much. Pretty much lets his playing do the talking---you shall see!!!