David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Livingston for making it to the finals. I hope Saturday is a great game!! Why is it do you think that your team has gotten so much better in the postseason? Have players gotten healthier? new offense? New attitude? It is not easy to do what you have done in the postseaon so looking for answers as to how it happened. Good luck this week!

You mean besides Wilson Cates exposing the "S" on his chest?? We have stayed pretty healthy all year and are running the same offense but it is working much better lately! I think it has a lot to do with attitude. These guys are on a mission and they refuse to lose!! I think we were a little intimidated with all the talk of the speed factor in the early season. When we saw these teams were not that much faster than us , we realized we could beat them. Keep it rolling guys! NO INTIMIDATION FACTOR!! GO BIG BLUE!!

Oh buddy... I can't help myself, and perhaps you've heard it before, though it's new to me: You guys have Deion Sanders? The same Primetime that played for the Atlanta Falcons, New York Yankees, San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys, Cincinnati Reds, Washington Redskins, San Francisco Giants, and Baltimore Ravens? The only man to play in a MLB game and an NFL game in the same day? The only man to play in a Super Bowl and the World Series? Neon Deion? An 8-time Pro Bowler is playing for Livingston? The legend is trying to one-up Michael Jordan. Not only is he coming back from retirement... again... he's starting over at square one. Here's to you, Primetime, and your Livingston Academy squad.

Wow! Are you the president of Deion's fan club?? B)B)

Superman, i mean Clark Kent, i mean Wilson Cates will make all the difference in the world. If this kid isn't MR. FOOTBALL for 3A its a travesty! DL is a very good team with a great record but they will not win this game. LA will win this by ATLEAST 2 touchdowns. I can already hear all the DL faithful saying "no they won't" and "not possible" and "DL is 150-1 this year with a 150 game winning streak and blah blah blah". Bottom line is, on Saturday LA will be this years 3A STATE CHAMPIONS! i would give the h-o-g cheer but ya'll know how bad that would hurt me! B)

Way to go LA I hope you can win it all you all deserve it.Talk about the ultimate thrill ride.You guys have went way beyond that man what a rush keep on rolling Cats. You can do it spank the Mustangs and take home the Golden Ball nobody deserves it more than you guys do.No one thought at the beginning that LA could even compete in the east but you have proved everone wrong.Way to go and good luck from TC.

Superman, i mean Clark Kent, i mean Wilson Cates will make all the difference in the world. If this kid isn't MR. FOOTBALL for 3A its a travesty! DL is a very good team with a great record but they will not win this game. LA will win this by ATLEAST 2 touchdowns. I can already hear all the DL faithful saying "no they won't" and "not possible" and "DL is 150-1 this year with a 150 game winning streak and blah blah blah". Bottom line is, on Saturday LA will be this years 3A STATE CHAMPIONS! i would give the h-o-g cheer but ya'll know how bad that would hurt me! B)

Let's hear it one time!! It can't hurt that bad!!! GO BIG BLUE!!

What I love is that out of the last 4 play off games....there has been over a %70 percentile rating for the other team to win. This is ONLY because of Livingston's record and lack of respect for them.

Friday night Livingston put up 48 points on a team that has held the last 13 teams to a 4.8 points per game average.

Still, %70 percent of people pick David Lipscomb. Records don't mean anything in the playoffs. Wilson Cates & company are not finished yet, and they will roll until the title is taken.

Well fairly obvious that Livingston has peaked at the perfect time. The best football in the state has been played east of Nashville this year. All the champions will come from the east. Trousdale...., Alcoa, Livingston, Maryville, and Oakridge....I am not sure any of the games will even be close....it is as I have been saying for years now...."

when the leaves turn brown

and hit the ground..

.the east will dominate...the Boro town..."

Now, if only Trousdale County and Livingston Academy were located in East Tennessee rather than Middle Tennessee... B)