Best Coach in the State?

In Hoc Signo Vinces

This has really been amusing b/w Sommers & Walkenvol. Coach Connell is an excellent coach & his record speaks for itself. Walkenvol has a problem w/ Coach Connell & has voiced it on several occasions. This is his choice. Sommers, who I mostly disagree with has a high opionion of Coach Connell. The problems with the Blue in the 90's is being dumped in Coach Connell's lap. WRONG. It is the administration that has to take the rap for this. It is the administration who carried this issue out, not Coach Connell. Funny, cheating went on this summer and Walkenvol stayed quiet. If you know what happened, explain like you have with the Blue. Also, what coach's were involved. You are so quick to throw Coach Connell under the bus. Let's see who else is out there.

This has really been amusing b/w Sommers & Walkenvol. Coach Connell is an excellent coach & his record speaks for itself. Walkenvol has a problem w/ Coach Connell & has voiced it on several occasions. This is his choice. Sommers, who I mostly disagree with has a high opionion of Coach Connell. The problems with the Blue in the 90's is being dumped in Coach Connell's lap. WRONG. It is the administration that has to take the rap for this. It is the administration who carried this issue out, not Coach Connell. Funny, cheating went on this summer and Walkenvol stayed quiet. If you know what happened, explain like you have with the Blue. Also, what coach's were involved. You are so quick to throw Coach Connell under the bus. Let's see who else is out there.

Very well said! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Chick – As always, a pleasure typing with you. Please review my post on the Legman as I don’t know how I could honestly have been more complimentary of someone with whom I have no personal experience. Credit was given where it was due concerning the Bears being the benchmark for the state during his tenure. I know that leaves no “sour taste” with me. As for several years now, my single interest in this topic is the aforementioned dual meets and what it would take for those to happen. From my perception, those would be some of the most exciting things that could happen within our sport from a fan interest level. It’s interesting that your perception is that folks want that to happen only to make the claim “we’re the best”. Maybe your more in tune with the majority opinion, but I hope that’s not the case. Either way, it appears that its still too sensitive to discuss and that no healing has occurred leaving these duals no closer then before. Best of luck to yours and the Bear Nation.

"Let's get ready to rummmmmmble!!"

The mat can settle many issues better than the tongue.

Sommers, in your conner on this. Amazing how tongues can wag and say nothing. Avoid at all cost, do not anwer the questions. Like you, searched for many answers on the other posts, many remained silent. Enough said.

Where is the lie?????????????????

Answer the questions or let it go. Someday, you will wake up and say to yourself, I must let this go.

Are you joining the Sommer’s lying club? I didn’t stay quiet. I added what facts I witnessed but the parties with the bone to pick didn’t want to believe those facts because the truth didn’t support their agenda.

walkingvol,

If my memory serves me correctly you never responded to the questions on the TWF website. You were ask if you were a coach of the team, if you had a child involved in the scandle, who completed the entry forms and several other questions regarding the scandle. To my knowledge you claimed up and never responded to any of the direct questions.