Rumors afloat in BGA

cowboys

BGA isnt in Georgia is it? Hmmmmmm and for the record his kids have been in the public school system for 9 years so i dont think they are that bad or he would have gotten out sooner

I have heard that his kids are at a Catholic School in Murfreesboro, is this not true?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong! If you bother to look at the left side of the screen you will see Murfreesboro-Riverdale! Son has played there for the last 4 years as anyone in Region 4 can tell you.

Yes grades DO matter at BGA as would be expected, but unfortunately they do NOT matter so much to some folks. :lol:

Oh you're right...just you sound like am Oakland supporter based on the amount of sewage you spew about Rankin.

Oh you're right...just you sound like am Oakland supporter based on the amount of sewage you spew about Rankin.

I resent that remark. I can assure you that Rankin is more hated than he is loved..... AND that INCLUDES coaches on his staff and TEACHERS in his building.

riverdaleman.........his oldest son was at ST Rose this yr playing on their football team. Where he was prior to that......I have no clue.

Truth bother you does it? :thumb:

What I care about is kids futures. Inflated egos tend to make me mad. Especially when they don't care to tell their kids they are coaching things they NEED to know. Like having to register for the NCAA clearing house to qualify for scholarships.

I will match the cumlative GPA of BGA's football team against R'dales football team anyday! Unfortunately I will bet $5000.00 that BGA's is HIGHER. I say unfortunately because it is a safe bet for me.

Now as to supporting Oakland, YES I support them against any team other than R'dale. Same goes for ANY Region 4 team against any other team out of Region 4.

Now exactly WHICH team do YOU support? Too shy to post it where anyone can see it? And YES I have the $5,000.00 to bet in CASH!

Your turn. :thumb:

I heard that there are three in the mix.....all 3 are 5-A coaches in Williamson county...in fact all 5 have "gold" balls...merry christmas

Are you a promoter or just an EAGLES fan that has landed. Your arm must be in a sling from patting yourself on the back so many times. What was the record this year, mr. gold ball?