Another #1 ranked team comes to Jackson County

UCSportsFan

I wouldn't care to see RBS finish 2nd...but I would be disgusted with the teams if they threw the game on purpose...

You dont have to throw the game on purpose, but there are ways of not trying you hardest. NFL does it all the time, like sitting your starting 5. What is everyones thought on that, if somone did that.

JC will not dodge anyone, I dont belive.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont have to throw the game on purpose, but there are ways of not trying you hardest. NFL does it all the time, like sitting your starting 5. What is everyones thought on that, if somone did that.

JC will not dodge anyone, I dont belive.

Well I know RBS and coach white will try and win the district championship...If 7a wasn't so much stronger 8a we wouldn't even talking about throwing the district championship...

it happens....everyone will loose sooner or later and fyi-jackson county has allready lost a few more games than we have....as long as we improve by the district tourney and find a way 2 stop their rotation pattern we will beat em

Jackson County plays a different schedule than you do young lady. They don't play teams like Merroll Hyde, Eagleville, Forrest and Trousdale County just to name a few of the cupcakes. Insert Cookeville, Cumberland Co., Upperman, Orlando Fla, etc.... you get my drift. :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

it happens....everyone will loose sooner or later and fyi-jackson county has allready lost a few more games than we have....as long as we improve by the district tourney and find a way 2 stop their rotation pattern we will beat em

You have got to be kidding right?

RBS needs to play Upperman twice, Cookeville, and Morrow GA! That is if they want 4 loses too! :thumb:

Jackson County plays a different schedule than you do young lady. They don't play teams like Merroll Hyde, Eagleville, Forrest and Trousdale County just to name a few of the cupcakes. Insert Cookeville, Cumberland Co., Upperman, Orlando Fla, etc.... you get my drift. :thumb:

Orlando Fla????Don't you know that RBS is to poor to travel to Florida to play basketball....Lafayette is the only team in Macon County that can afford a trip like that... :huh:

I thought we could play with the big dogs, but I now think our first loss was not as close as the score showed. All my hopes was dashed at Jackson Co. When we win the next two Friday nights I might feel some better, but I am really hurt. I have been peeling M&Ms for 2 days hoping that would help my feelings.

Oh..Now - Now. You guys have a committed coach, strong youg athletes, community support. Its all going to be O.K.. Time to move on, be sending some good vibes your teams way for tonight!