Tullahoma Girl's Basketball

Shootmore

If they lose tonight against Columbia, it will be 46 straight district loses. It would be 47 if you count the Coffee Co game in the Thanksgiving tournamnet. I know they are a district opp., but it did not count as a district game.

Let the freshman and soph. play!!!

Do you think they win a district game this year?

Edited by Shootmore

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was pretty bad tonight it may be time to go with younger players at least they will get experance for next year. there were a couple that have been coming off the bench and doing a good job for sophmores that barely got any time tonight.

it just simple things that kill us

i could start naming names and throwing girls under the bus but i won't do that

has much money has i have put into the school me and other people deserve a good show

Edited by mjuhb

If they lose tonight against Columbia, it will be 46 straight district loses. It would be 47 if you count the Coffee Co game in the Thanksgiving tournamnet. I know they are a district opp., but it did not count as a district game.

if danae thornburg ran the point BOOM there's half of our problems solved

the half of the problem is the girls don't take any coaching

but i don't think coach galloway reads any of this stuff anyways so i truly doubt if the freshman will see any PT this year

if only i had a nickle :lol:

to answer your question no

Edited by mjuhb

we lost by 16 tonight to columbia

much better effort tonight than last nights game like ah billion times better

we were only down by 2 at the end of the 3rd Q

all 5 five starters played the majority of the game and galloway used a 8 man rotation effectively instead running girls in and out and no getting into the flow of the game

I hope the sophmores do not get discoureged because I think the future is bright for the next couple three years.

There is a soph that could help, but she doesn't get off the bench.

vs columbia tullahoma started 3 sophmores and 2 seniors subs were 1 senior and 2 sophmores

(SR cutshaw and gilburt SO kiser, gilburt and vance)the 2 gilburt girls or no relation trust me (SR stewart SO edens and jackson)

so yes coach galloway did use the best 8 players

I hope the sophmores do not get discoureged because I think the future is bright for the next couple three years.

the problem they will have next year is some of the sophomores might lose their spots

this year 4 seniors, 1 junior, 10 sophomores, 11 freshman and 2 8th graders that can play on varsity

so next year i assume that 2 or 3 of the sophomores that dress this year won't dress next year