Tullahoma Girl's Basketball

Shootmore

gee i guess if thats the case we won't even need a coach when they come up. i thought a coach mite teach some of those things. help hone some personal skills. but i guess your right she would have to be a teacher .

the player has to absorb material that is taught

everyone's learning ability is different but you have to be a coach to understand

but you are right about 1 point the coach has know what her players can and can't do and put the team in a situation where 1 or 2 players won't hurt the team but this coach hasn't done that

Edited by mjuhb

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the player has to absorb material that is taught

everyone's learning ability is different but you have to be a coach to understand

but you are right about 1 point the coach has know what her players can and can't do and put the team in a situation where 1 or 2 players won't hurt the team but this coach hasn't done that

i agree with u.

Shelbyville is going down hill. Tullahoma should win the next few years with these

Wouldn't hold my breath on that one if I were you!

I'm sorry if you do not agree. If your are who some think you are, You are a good Coach but you were left with no talent. Rick left because of that not money. Good luck to your young team in the years to come but they just don't impress me. Tullahoma girls are working hard to become what everybody thinks they are the best freshman class to come though here in a while. :lol: