Tullahoma Girl's Basketball

Shootmore

District 8-AAA historically is the best s basketball conference in the country

it all boils down too experience coach galloway is what 25-26 years old and only 3 years coaching(2 with us and 1 at gps)

she never played any 8-AAA thats why the columbia and lawrence co coaches have been so successful because they have seen and know how to fight the 2 front battles in the district(what i mean by 2 front battles is trying to win and also keeping the kids at your school)

there's more male coaches around then female coaches also there's alot of former district 8 coaches coaching in other areas that could come in and do something with these s

you must remember if a parent thinks that you are endangering there kids chances at a scholarship they bolt and go 12 miles up 41A because they know they'll get there scholarship there

thats why i have complaining about this for so long because i'm afraid that coach galloway is going to run 1 of these s off

I was told that Jack Harlow "The man" would be intersted in coaching if he did not have to teach. He lives in town. You could not get any better. Plus he has reason to stay his child will be playing there in 3-4 years. My friend told me that he felt that the young one in Shelbyville are over rated. We have a better group of kids so we could be a GREAT TEAM. So she better get on track over she will be GONE

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that Jack Harlow "The man" would be intersted in coaching if he did not have to teach. He lives in town. You could not get any better. Plus he has reason to stay his child will be playing there in 3-4 years. My friend told me that he felt that the young one in Shelbyville are over rated. We have a better group of kids so we could be a GREAT TEAM. So she better get on track over she will be GONE

jack runs the new youth league in tullahoma so i assume when his daughter gets old enough we will see him coaching again

i told this to 2 people last night and they agreed with me

if we would of hired a man none of this stuff would be happening

Another way to look at that might have nothing to do with man or woman but experience. This sounds like inexperienced coaches.

Reading about these freshman for a while makes one wonder how the disparagy between classes. Wonder how 10 juniors are going to be worked in to a lineup. hope there is a good JV program at T to keep everyone happy. Same with Sophmores. Danger signals arising everywhere with jumping classes. Sounds very healthy but sounds like experience in handling the situation could be a key, not particularly x's and o's.

Holly Kiser was sick. Doctors orders not to play. Tonsellitus, at a minimum. No word on the other two missing in action. Water bottles being passed around indiscriminately. Small wonder they aren't all sick.

the funny thing they said during shelbyville senior night that 1 of the seniors had prefect attendance sense kindergarten

Chelsi Jackson was also out sick.

Could it be that the girls coming up through the middle schools are lacking in fundamentals? Do the feeder schools work with the High School so that all are on the same program developing the children? Do the Rec leagues teach the girls how to play in elementary school or do they just get five good players together and "Coach", leaving the others without fundamentals, What about the Parents are they committed to summer practice? summer league?

SOmetimes there are factors that may not have anything to do with the coach, if she is having to teach the kids rudamentary fundamentals of offense or defense maybe its not the coach.