Tullahoma Girl's Basketball

Shootmore

the freshman beat shelbyville last night 51-46 hopefully the s will get some PT next week

danae thornburg had 14, jenna larson 12 and olivia barlow 11

east beat west by 8 east spit with everyone this year except they had 2 loses to warren co and 2 wins over shelbyville

west only win was vs warren co

I told you that Shelbyville is going down hill. Tullahoma should win the next few years with these s. I heard from one of the dads that they were beating them by 15 at one time and then she slowed them down because she did not want them to beat up on them like Shelbyville did them in the past

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you that Shelbyville is going down hill. Tullahoma should win the next few years with these s. I heard from one of the dads that they were beating them by 15 at one time and then she slowed them down because she did not want them to beat up on them like Shelbyville did them in the past

Don't believe everything you hear. Shelbyville came out in the second half with a different defensive attack, played agressively, and worked their way back into the game.

As for Shelbyville going down hill, we probably shouldn't write the obituary quite yet. The Harris middle school team is way down this year, but Harris has won their conference for 7 out of the 8 previous years. The sophomore and freshman class has some very strong players who are now getting playing time on the varsity squad.

Wow, I wasn't expecting the response you got. that is a high powered reply from TNStar. Guess you know who that was.

harris is dominated by 7th graders so they should be good next year there best player is a tullahoma girl

unless they have girls move in shelbyville's days of having 6'4 posts are over but when jarrell leaves they should become a fast paced up tempo team

plus their shelbyville no matter what kind of talent they have they'll still be pretty good

shelbyville is still learning that lesson with us in soccer

don't stop at 100...will Galloway be back

im sure she will and i wouldn't plan on seeing any changes in her game play.without any hard practice and work the girls will still run out of gas by the half. you play like you pratice and it shows. no press, no pressure on defence. even the best players need to be in shape.

well some of the girls aren't the smartest basketball players in the world

alot of the girls that can't play off the ball or make the wrong pass in the halfcourt set

if the players you have can't read the game there's not much hope for you but the younger girls can do these things

well some of the girls aren't the smartest basketball players in the world

alot of the girls that can't play off the ball or make the wrong pass in the halfcourt set

if the players you have can't read the game there's not much hope for you but the younger girls can do these things

gee i guess if thats the case we won't even need a coach when they come up. i thought a coach mite teach some of those things. help hone some personal skills. but i guess your right she would have to be a teacher .