District 4-AAA

OutfielderNPitcher217

I'm glad to hear that!

I thought Jubal should have been playing SS at LC, but he seems like a natural college OF and either a leadoff or 9 hitter. If MTSU is a bit short of OF, Jubal should be able to help them right away.

I know one thing if i know anything...im definately glad to see he was in my outfield while i was on the mound this summer...DHEAT knows what i am talking about...he has to be one of the fastest guys that i have seen play before...good luck JUBES!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is William Blount going to be this year?

Even though i go to Maryville i would say they will be good...pretty strong early in the lineup (not sure who is at the bottom)...Everett is always a threat to get on base...reminds me of Chad Cunningham....bunts very well, great speed, tought to throw to because he is small, but just to make sure i will ask him tomorrow at church.

I hear 3AAA and 4AAA is loaded with D1 prospects. Some scouts think this may be one of the best groups in sometime. Delmonico leaving early and doing so well in college is amazing. Hopefully his Dad will sign some of these kids and not let them get away like the lefty from Farragut (North Carolina).

?

I hear 3AAA and 4AAA is loaded with D1 prospects. Some scouts think this may be one of the best groups in sometime. Delmonico leaving early and doing so well in college is amazing. Hopefully his Dad will sign some of these kids and not let them get away like the lefty from Farragut (North Carolina).

Do scouts think this is better than the 04 class that had Waldrop, Iorg, Kirkland, and Eldredge?

I'm not to sure about whats coming out of District 4, but I play in District 3. Halls pretty much is that district, and I'm not sure how many of their players are going D1. I know for a fact that Borum already signed with Walter State. Lockwood probably will be headed to Tennessee. There may be one more on Halls to make the D1 list, but not sure. The next best player team would be Oak Ridge, and I don't think any of them will do it. Vargus is really quick and an excellent SS, but I don't think D1 is where he is headed.

I'm going to have to disagree with that quote BBandBBallFan. I think Bizazz is right on it with his class of athletes. They were all really good. Hopefully District 4 will help you out, because District 3 is not.

Borum signed with Cleveland State. Jamey Davis catcher for Heritage has visited and been offered by Hiwassee College and Maryville College. He has been contacted for visits by Cleveland State, TN Weslyan, Milligan, TN Tech, and just recently Walters State has interest in him. He is unsigned due to a couple football offers and he has not decided which to play. Maryville College has told him he could play both.