District 10 A

AllCountyPatriot5815

Yeah Tuck i think those are right, i think Houston Co. is tied with us for 4th but we would have the tie breaker since we have beat them head to head, but the season is far from over, those standings doesn't even matter right now. All that matters is this week and next week then we can figure out the seeds without having to ask around. We got Jo Byrns today, always a BIG BIG RILVARY, even though we haven't made it to much fun for them the last couple of times we played them, with yall blowing us out every time but maybe we can go out today and give yall a good game. Anyways good luck to yall today Tuck and be safe getting here from Adams, we'll see yall bout 4 o'clock. Who else is playing today?

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What were all of the scores of the games played today? Heritage beat Merrol Hyde 13-2,

Jo Byrns beat East today 10-7. Good game but East game them the game, we had 8 errors and still stayed in it. I take the loss all on my shoulders, i had 2 errors, and could have got to 2 balls which wasn't errors but i still should have made. If i would have brought my game today, we would have won. Good game to Jo Byrns and hopefully we'll see yall in the tournament.

Jo Byrns-0 4 3 0 0 0 3

East Rob.-2 0 0 0 5 0 0

WP-Sneed

LP-Pitt

East Lit defeats Nashville Christian 6-5.

Justin Teasley throws 5 1/3 for the win. Austin Ayres goes 1 /23 for the save.

3 0 1 0 2 0 0 East Lit

5 0 0 0 0 0 0 NCS

East Lit puts up 3 in the top of the first off Hicks

NCS answers with 5 off one hit and 5 errors.

East Lit scratches one in the 3rd off Hicks and then two off McDowell for the win.

NCS leaves runners on 2nd and 3rd in the bottom of the 7th.

3 0 1 0 2 0 0 East Lit

5 0 0 0 0 0 0 NCS

East Lit scratches one in the 3rd off Hicks and then two off McDowell for the win.

WOW!!!! I can't believe that in a million years but i know BigChief isnt' one to sit here and lie. Congradulations to yall and through everything yall been through i said yall was a good team and yall better watch out for them. Great game to yall!!!

3 0 1 0 2 0 0 East Lit

5 0 0 0 0 0 0 NCS

Wow which one of those pitchers is #7? I knew East Lit would upset sumbody w/ him pitching, if that was him. NCS must be satisified w/ just beating us, because they have been playing bad ever since there great game against us.

Ok i know us (East Robertson) only have 3 district games left. How is everybody's district record right now, i was looking on here and CA, Houston Co., and McEwen don't have all there games on here. I have......

1)CA-they've only lost 1 but who's left (How many have they won?)

2)Jo Byrns-(5-2)

3)NCS-(6-3)

4)East Robertson-(6-5)

5)Houston Co.-(?????)

5)East Literature-(4-6)

7)WHH-(beat E.R. but not aware of any other district victory's)

7)McEwen-(won 1 against WHH but dont' know of any other victory's or losses)

CORRECT ME ON ANY MISTAKES, I WANT TO KNOW THE RANKINGS AS OF NOW....ANY TEAM ON HERE THAT I HAVEN'T PUT A RECORD FOR, UPDATE US ON YOUR DISTRICT RECORD AS OF TODAY....

Wow which one of those pitchers is #7? I knew East Lit would upset sumbody w/ him pitching, if that was him. NCS must be satisified w/ just beating us, because they have been playing bad ever since there great game against us.

Teasley is #7. Ayres is #40.

East Lit is 4-7 with Jo Byrns, Clarksville Academy and East Robertson left.

this is looking to be a very tight district...looks like almost any team can come in and win at anytime...i think we(east rob.) are playing better baseball then in the beginning of the year but our defense hasnt been great...and i think thats what is keeping us from being at the top...and if you look at our game with ncs...it looked like we killed them..but it was still a pretty tight game...1-1 til like the 5th inning...our game with jo byrns was close and if it wasnt for one bad inning with CA then we would be on top...im not making excuses for my team im just saying that this is a very close district and hopefully we can send a team to state...i think 4 teams have a chance...good luck to everybody!!!

this is looking to be a very tight district...looks like almost any team can come in and win at anytime...i think we(east rob.) are playing better baseball then in the beginning of the year but our defense hasnt been great...and i think thats what is keeping us from being at the top...and if you look at our game with ncs...it looked like we killed them..but it was still a pretty tight game...1-1 til like the 5th inning...our game with jo byrns was close and if it wasnt for one bad inning with CA then we would be on top...im not making excuses for my team im just saying that this is a very close district and hopefully we can send a team to state...i think 4 teams have a chance...good luck to everybody!!!

Cooooffeee, when are yo pitching again! How is Will's arm? I hear he has had a few aches and pains! It is about time you hit a bomb against NCS! I think that the 1st one since your Freshmen year against Houston Co.! Good luck this week East!