Middle School Baseball

timbdp

Middle Tennessee Middle School Baseball Conference

Croft Middle School (John Overton High School)

West End Middle School (Hillsboro)

Goodpasture (Goodpasture)

Nashville Catholic (Father Ryan)

West Wilson (West Wilson High School)

Lipscomb Middle School (David Lipscomb High School)

This is the first season as a conference and they would like for it to become a 10 team conference. The season begins the first of March and ends the first of May and has both a varsity and JV division.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the Montgomery County schools have middle school baseball. This will be their 2nd year of existence. The school only recognizes one sport though and that is basketball. So baseball, softball, and soccer do not get recognized as a middle school sport.

Rossview and Northeast should be taking the crown at the end of year tournament this year. Richview had the best team last year but lost a lot of good athletes. I believe both Rossview and Richview are playing in the Twitty-City tournament.

Rossview & Richview are definately in the Twitty tournament. Need one more team. Please call Chuck at 615-642-0346 for more info.

I agree that it will come down to Sequatchie and Jasper Middles again. We are down this year but we will be back here in a couple of years. These are the schools that I know have teams:

Grundy, Jasper , Whitwell, South Pitt, Sequatchie, Bledsoe, Rhea, Lookout Valley, Baylor, Signal Mtn., Sale Creek, Coffee , East Ridge, Hixson, and most of the private schools in Chatt.

from what i hear jasper middle has no pitching down there the henegar kid is not playing decided to play aau basketball

I would like to start a middle school team in the school that I teach in. Does anyone have any advice for me to help me getting going. Stuff like how to get backing from Central Office. I think one thing that hurts the efforts is the county I teach in is pretty rural and the summer program is not the best and so interst is not that high. This is also the reason the high schools team can hardly win a game. But the kids say they would love it. We have Basketball, Football, Soccer, Golf, and Cross Country and they may think that is enough. But Soccer and Golf is getting low, the kids say they don't really want to mess with those and would much rather have baseball. So any ideas you guys have would be great. :thumb:

By the way I don't teach in Harriman.

Thanks

Clarksville Academy is entering its 4th season for Middle School Baseball. They are in the Greater Nashville Athletic Conference with Hendersonville Christian, Mt. Juliet Christian, Currey-Ingram, Harding Academy, Providence Academy. They are scheduled to play 17 games this season. Non-conference games against Coopertown (just outside of Springfield), Houston County, Montgomery Central, University School of Nashville, and McEwen.

jasper will be just fine. two transfers from out of state will pick up the slack. one kid from louisiana throws as hard or harder than henegar :lol:

well ive watched the henegar kid since he played little league hes smooth and he dont get rattled i think this is a big set back for jasper middle especially when they come up to dunlap- does anyone know hes plans for the future is it going to basketball only-