District 11AA

okiedoke

Montgomery Central did dominate farview monday and tuesday 15-0 on monday Kyle Mills had a perfect game through 4 and he got pulled to save his arm caus it wasnt worth wastin on fairview and bradley jackson hit a 3 run shot to win the second game...and #51 and #30 in the outfield are unstoppable and have 2 of the best arms ive ever seen no one wants to run on them.

Man you sure are modest.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will give it to you, montgomery central put it to fairview on monday due to a lot of mistakes by fairview. but how can you say that they dominated fairview on tuesday. if you saw the same game i did, montgomery central had a 10-2 lead after 3 innings, and their number two pitcher ended up giving up 8 runs in the next two innings as fairview tied the game at 10. fairview even rocked the baggett kid when he came in having sent several balls to the fence including one in the top of the seventh. montgomery central managaed to get a three run homer in the bottom of the sixth off a kid that was pitching for the first time all year. sure sounds like they dominated the tuesday game doesn't it?

Harpeth plays Overton and Goodpasture today and Saturday Harpeth plays Farragut. Should be a fun weekend of Baseball. This will be straight baseball with these teams and no busch league I am really looking forward to these games.

Are you saying 11AA teams are "busch league" or you trying to say the Harpeth parents are" busch league" after getting their own coach suspended for two games. :)

What did Coach Frazier from harpeth do to get suspended??? Please fill everyone in!!!!

mommies and daddies whinning and crying becasue they think this is little league !!- that seems to be the word. a good team and coach knows baseball maybe they will come out of their funk now and play like we've seen Harpeth play, they just have to forget what is outside the lines!

mommies and daddies whinning and crying becasue they think this is little league !!- that seems to be the word. a good team and coach knows baseball maybe they will come out of their funk now and play like we've seen Harpeth play, they just have to forget what is outside the lines!

Let' just put it this way-Harpeth, just two years ago, lost their winningest football coach in school history. Just 3 days ago lost their girls basketball coach. And are fixing to lose their baseball coach. You make the call as what is the problem in Cheatham County School System? :)

Let' just put it this way-Harpeth, just two years ago, lost their winningest football coach in school history. Just 3 days ago lost their girls basketball coach. And are fixing to lose their baseball coach. You make the call as what is the problem in Cheatham County School System? :)

Looks like Cheatham County is the only county to let the parents make the calls.

I was at the game the other night and overheard parents stating that they did not agree with the suspension, it was brought on by just a couple of the parents. Having said that, my opinion is that Harpeth is a great team as they exibited last year and that they can do it again. Their fans are behind them and give their full support to them. I've watched their games for years and listened to the grumblings and been unknow to all, that is why I've chosen to have a voice here on CoachT, can't go the the administration as I am a fan only and haven't a leg to stand on. This years team seems to have many strengths and a possibly even better than last year. Players stand up and be proud, play as a team, win as a team, lose as a team and most important be the men you are capable of being on that field. Now is the time to forget your problems off the field and concentrate on the task at hand. I wish you the very best of luck and hope to see many games in May! I'll be there for support!