MidTennFootball

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish oakland grad would have just made the voting between riverdale and oakland. really unless there is a dark DARK horse that emerges, in the offseason it definately looks like either one of them are highly favored.

i think the basketball team is a little ashamed to have been probably the "weakest" (even though i myself wouldnt have considered them weak) sports program at riverdale this year. i think they have seen the success and excellance of the other programs and want to dominate the district like the other sports. with that said, they will NOT flop like they did last year. they have the most talent and will get it done :thumb:

i wish oakland grad would have just made the voting between riverdale and oakland. really unless there is a dark DARK horse that emerges, in the offseason it definately looks like either one of them are highly favored.

i think the basketball team is a little ashamed to have been probably the "weakest" (even though i myself wouldnt have considered them weak) sports program at riverdale this year. i think they have seen the success and excellance of the other programs and want to dominate the district like the other sports. with that said, they will NOT flop like they did last year. they have the most talent and will get it done :D

I hope your right kid

i think the basketball team is a little ashamed to have been probably the "weakest" (even though i myself wouldnt have considered them weak) sports program at riverdale this year. i think they have seen the success and excellance of the other programs and want to dominate the district like the other sports. with that said, they will NOT flop like they did last year. they have the most talent and will get it done :thumb:

No offense to your boys on Warrior Drive, but they have to show me something before Ill put them in consideration as a guarantee for the top in district 7-AAA. Riverdale could very well be the most talented team in this district, but over the years has continually fallen short and while some of the blame has to be put on Burks, I think some of it falls on the players, because a coach can come up with the greatest gameplan ever, but it doesnt mean anything if the players can execute

I have felt that Riverdale runs a pretty vanilla offense that resembles alot of what you see in AAU ball. Riverdale has good balance all around and I would think your standard motion or flex offense would suit them fine. 1 thing that Riverdale does very well is execute their fullcourt press when they need it, problem is Riverdale uses it in dire situations, usually needing alot of points in a hurry when they employ it. I think if Burks would pull out occassionally and take advantage of his teams athleticism, I think it would serve Riverdale very well

Im still waiting for White County to get back to where they belong in 7-AAA............

Edited by OaklandGrad