top games

ftballfan3

smith county vrs westmoreland will be a great game

also westmoreland vrs macon county always close games when those two play

cant wait until the season starts

How good do you think Msacon County will be this year? I think their coach is an excellent young coach. I just wonder if he has the horses behind him. :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well from what i hear Macon is supposed to have as good a team as they had a couple of years ago when they went undefeated. The loss of their star linebacker Hudson really hurt that team, but i think that will give them great pride in playing for him. They are returning everyone else on defense and their offense will be improved. Their only question mark is who will replace Dallas this year. I expect a great game between them and rival Westmoreland on week 1. GO EAGLES!

well from what i hear Macon is supposed to have as good a team as they had a couple of years ago when they went undefeated. The loss of their star linebacker Hudson really hurt that team, but i think that will give them great pride in playing for him. They are returning everyone else on defense and their offense will be improved. Their only question mark is who will replace Dallas this year. I expect a great game between them and rival Westmoreland on week 1. GO EAGLES!

Yes, the hudson kid will hurt them. IMO, he was their best defensive player. He had a nose for the ball. And replacing Dallas will be hard to do. Players with his speed only come around every once in a while in small football counties like Macon. I am sure they will be decent, every bit as good as last year. But, I don't see them being able to replace either of the two.