GVILLE AND CTOWN

Ok Carl...that's right, I know who you are. I was not making excuses, SC is always ready to play, week in and week out. They hit, they run, they catch, they tackle. They perform all the fundamentals of the game very well. I can think of 2 or 3 of the past Gordonsville/SC games that Gordonsville lost because of coaching. They other years, SC was just better. But I believe the 2001-2002 Gordonsville teams were better than the 2001-2002 SC teams. Its my opinion, and I really don't care what anyone else thinks.

Ok boy you have really lost your mind now. I don't know were your from or care really, but you are way wrong about the 01-02 teams. If you really think they had more talent your as crazy as superwho. Gville did not have near as much as we did and the only place they really had an advantage is QB and thats b/c our QB would have rather been out doing his own thing than trying to get better and help the team and those are his own words. Another thing don't call anyone by there name on here that is why we have screen names, if you do know them hint at don't just say there name. You know what they say about opinions?

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you turned the ball over the first time on the third play of the game. I was just wondering if you thought you played well until then. That's what you said.

Ok i guess your trying to be smart, yea we played great for two plays, is that what you wanted me to say? I didn't say we played good until the first turnover of the game did I? Or at least I don't recall saying that.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Maynord and the Owls keep the streak alive.

OWLS 34

Kitties 12

Sanders has a great debut on Friday night against the kitties secondary. Coaching and depth play a big part in the OWLS win on Friday night.

Big question is odds on Coach Huff throwing his hat in air friday night?

Debut? His debut was last Friday, and although it didn't last very long he was in there long enough to throw an interception. It didn't take him too long to throw his first interception of the season. I hope he racks up some more for his stats tomorrow night.

Ok i guess your trying to be smart, yea we played great for two plays, is that what you wanted me to say? I didn't say we played good until the first turnover of the game did I? Or at least I don't recall saying that.

I just wanted to get a better understanding of what you meant.

Your post said:

That guy said I heard ya'll played alright against them, and I said, we did at times, until we turned the ball over, don't really see how that is making excuses

According to what you wrote, you played well until you turned the ball over. If that was actually the case then you did play well for two plays. But if I remember correctly the first of those two plays was a fumble that SC recovered.

Edited by R. Willoughby

Debut? His debut was last Friday, and although it didn't last very long he was in there long enough to throw an interception. It didn't take him too long to throw his first interception of the season. I hope he racks up some more for his stats tomorrow night.

Oh, you guys didn't hear? He is most likely not playing tomorrow night, because they were afraid he would get hurt, and not be able to play against JC.

I just wanted to get a better understanding of what you meant.

Your post said:

That guy said I heard ya'll played alright against them, and I said, we did at times, until we turned the ball over, don't really see how that is making excuses

According to what you wrote, you played well until you turned the ball over. If that was actually the case then you did play well for two plays. But if I remember correctly the first of those two plays was a fumble that SC recovered.

Where are you going with this? I don't know how many times we turned it over, I know we fumbled before half time, that set up their field goal, and both QB's had a pick. All I was saying is that we played good at times, until a turnover hit us. I was pretty much ruling out the first drive, because we never had a chance to really get going it happened on the third play.