Riverdale vs. McCallie 2006?

CPA is DI, Stan.

DI AA in fact!

To answer the question about Ravenwood...yeah, they lost the core of their team to graduation. In all likelihood, last year was their best real shot to beat the Eagles. I understand that Michael Becker, Daniel's little brother, will be the starting QB next season for the Raptors.

Edited by itzme

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds to me like Riverdale vs. McCallie will be decided by Riverdale's D-line vs. McCallie's O-line. McCallie has alot of questions there and it sounds like Riverdale has their questions answered on the D-line. McCallie does have a terrific line coach though.

McCallie can score with anyone if B.J. has time and the defense is much improved. With the defensive improvement and a new offense for Riverdale, McCallie may be able to slow their athletes down enough to pull it out.

Sounds to me like Riverdale vs. McCallie will be decided by Riverdale's D-line vs. McCallie's O-line. McCallie has alot of questions there and it sounds like Riverdale has their questions answered on the D-line. McCallie does have a terrific line coach though.

McCallie can score with anyone if B.J. has time and the defense is much improved. With the defensive improvement and a new offense for Riverdale, McCallie may be able to slow their athletes down enough to pull it out.

That's pretty much my take on the game. I think Riverdale will be good on both lines and McCallie probably has the advantage at the skill positions. Should be a fun game for the fans.

Didn't Riverdale scrimmage MBA?

Public schools in Chattanooga play against D2 privates,

although that trend is declining.

Why should a public in Rutherford County play a D2

team?

Stan,

We all know that a scrimmage is quite different from a real game! Most teams don't even play a practice game they just have one team run 10 plays and then the other team runs 10 plays.

Didn't Riverdale scrimmage MBA?

Public schools in Chattanooga play against D2 privates,

although that trend is declining.

Why should a public in Rutherford County play a D2

team?

The appropriate response would be..."Oh, that's right. Sorry guys, I made a mistake."

You can cut and paste if you want to. :lol:

if they lose riverdale might be looking for a new coach next year or for the

second game of the year.

McCallie is the second game of the year.

I think (hope) most Riverdale fans understand that coaching transitions, particularly when accompanied by a significant philosophical shift, aren't always easy. I expect there will be bumps in the road and McCallie is a very, very good football team. The important thing is to work through the pain and be hitting on all cylinders by playoff time.

Of course, a win over McCallie would be really nice. :lol: