Maryville and 5A

REBELRON

Actually it's the world against Maryville. Maryville isn't doing anything they haven't been doing the last 7 or 8 years. It' sure is nice to be at the top of the flag pole. I get to look well down the pole and wave at Ole Dad.

How's it going Ole Dad? Have a safe trip down!.... :lol:

Actually it is Ravenwood that is on top of the flagpole this year.

Ah,come on now MLREB.If you are going to insult me at least learn how to spell.

Heck,you even edited it and STILL couldn't get it right you idiot! ;)

"What a tard"? :lol: My seven year old talks like that so CONGRATS to you! :lol:

THE SQUAD :lol:

LOL Squad.......because I left a "S" out of disrespect I need to learn how to spell. How sad and pathetic you must be to have to go that route. I bet your seven-year-old is a better poster than you.

Seriously SQUAD.....you might want to find another thread. There is wayyyy to much experience in this thread for a rank amatuer like you. I'm going to stick with my earlier statement....that being you are the worst poster on CoachT....... :lol:

Oak Ridge did finally earn a spot at the State Championship and they choked on it big time. Talk in the stadium was "how'd they beat Riverdale?" and " they're slow."

Watching a Maryville team that was once again not the most talent-loaded beats that Oak Ridge performance any night. Not to mention how good Melrose was.

How would most rank Oak Ridge of the 10 teams that played in the public school championships? I felt they were slow with a dull offense, out coached and wide-eyed scared. They weren't as good as Alcoa, Melrose, Maryville or Ravenwood. That already puts them 5th at best.

5A may want a recall on that team that representated them from the East. DB, Ooltewah or Riverdale would have won that game. shame.

Or maybe Ravenwood was just that much better than Oak Ridge last year.

First of all I don't think Alcoa, last or any recent year could hang with Oak Ridge or many others above 3A. You won't find many Maryville fans putting Alcoa into the argument of this thread. 2A in TN is very weak, espically in East TN.

Now on to the subject of this thread. You can keep fooling yourself that Maryville is chicken or afraid of 5A. 5A being Tennessee's top class is weak as well compaired to other states. There are about 5-6 teams in 5A that could hang with Maryville some years over the past 10 but not many. Oak Ridge during last years State game was weak and they were not ready to be there.

Let’s see. Oak Ridge vs. Ravenwood. OR had 183 yards of total offence 0-8 on third down conversions and had the ball for 21 minuets of a 48 min game. Wow 41 offensive plays for a total of 183 yards offences. Seven points. Impressive! Real powerhouse performance. Ravenwood had two kids get over 1oo yards on the ground.

Simply put Oak Ridge got embarrassed, out coached and out played by a team that made its first trip to the big game! A team that had one loss, OR had 2!

Now you can keep fooling yourself if you think Maryville can’t play with the so called big boys but you better be careful what you wish for because you might just get it. Then 5A in East Tennessee will have to compete with a true dominate dynasty that Maryville clearly is to any thinking football fan.

Maryville is poised and ready to defend it's crown, OR will be lucky to win their region this year. I respect the school and commuinity, but Oak Ridge has proven nothing speical this decade! Maryville would have beaten Oak Ridge the last six years like a dusty rug or like a rented mule!

I got rings to polish!

To say Maryville would have beaten Oak Ridge based on the state championship games is like saying that Appalachian State would have beaten U.S.C. last year. After all Appy State did win the division II championship last year and U.SC. lost to Texas.

To say Maryville would have beaten Oak Ridge based on the state championship games is like saying that Appalachian State would have beaten U.S.C. last year. After all Appy State did win the division II championship last year and U.SC. lost to Texas.

That is just stupid Mikey.... If you would take some time and are capable of comprehension, try reading this thread. If you have a brain you will then delete your previous thread.

That is just stupid Mikey.... If you would take some time and are capable of comprehension, try reading this thread. If you have a brain you will then delete your previous thread.

You are right, saying Maryville would have beaten Oak Ridge is stupid. If you would go back and rtft, you would see what an idiot you are for telling me to do so.

You are right, saying Maryville would have beaten Oak Ridge is stupid. If you would go back and rtft, you would see what an idiot you are for telling me to do so.

Not only would Maryville have destroyed Oak Ridge but in a scrimmage game prior to the first regular season game Maryville THUMPED them in a "not even close" competition. Hey Mikey.....you just keep on posting your stupidity and we will keep LOAO at you............ :lol:

Not only would Maryville have destroyed Oak Ridge but in a scrimmage game prior to the first regular season game Maryville THUMPED them in a "not even close" competition. Hey Mikey.....you just keep on posting your stupidity and we will keep LOAO at you............ :lol:

And since the Redskins beat the Steelers in a pre-season game last year, does that mean they would have beat them in the Super Bowl? Did you really say loao? That went out with the dial-up.