Region 4-4A

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I will be crazy too because here's my stab at this one.

1. Red Bank got it going on right now

2. Rhea really looked good last year and still have 4 middle schools feeding 1 high school

3. Cleveland huge line but young backs. strong offense but defense suspect.

4. Brainerd lots coming back

5. White County lost the big guy. can they replace him?

6. Hixon possibly the sleeper

7. Chatt Central could supprise some people

8. Walker Valley too many (me) players. coaching suspect. a loss to Tyner to start the season will bring them back to reality.

Edited by BCrising

Red Bank will win the championship, with Rhea Co and Cleveland battling tooth and nail for second.

Red bank returns TayTay Caldwell (he is a tremendous athlete), Tim Benford, and Tracy Sims. They lost quite a bit off a very good defense, but the offense will be much improved. Their line will be better and they have all the skill players back. If they can get anything out of the defense they will be very tough.

I guess I will be crazy too because here's my stab at this one.

1. Red Bank got it going on right now

2. Rhea really looked good last year and still have 4 middle schools feeding 1 high school

3. Cleveland huge line but young backs. strong offense but defense suspect.

4. Brainerd lots coming back

5. White County lost the big guy. can they replace him?

6. Hixon possibly the sleeper

7. Chatt Central could supprise some people

8. Walker Valley too many (me) players. coaching suspect. a loss to Tyner to start the season will bring them back to reality.

First I would just like to point out the obvious....White Co has all the tools to be a really good team except maybe for a QB....but their most glaring weakness is the COACH. I have never heard so much disdain for a HS coach. If we had Redbanks, Cleveland type coaching staff, we would have went undefeated last year and that is not just my opinion. I feel for the kids who have to play for him this year.

Here is his problems....

1.NO team discipline.

2.90% of the kids dont respect him....0 respect -0 heart.

3.He doesnt motivate his team and thats why his teams come out flat. 0 fire- 0 fun.

4.He cares more about his fields than he does his players. TONS$$ spent on field and 0$ on trainers. Everyone else rides nice except white co.Where does all the money we raise go???

5.His own coaches dont respect him and he lost the best coach we had from last year

I could go on but I think you get the idea. By the way these are NOT sour grapes ...this is unfortunately the truth and if you talk with any diehard football fan around this community...youl hear it. I wish all the teams good luck this year and be gratefull if you have a fun coach.

First I would just like to point out the obvious....White Co has all the tools to be a really good team except maybe for a QB....but their most glaring weakness is the COACH. I have never heard so much disdain for a HS coach. If we had Redbanks, Cleveland type coaching staff, we would have went undefeated last year and that is not just my opinion. I feel for the kids who have to play for him this year.

Here is his problems....

1.NO team discipline.

2.90% of the kids dont respect him....0 respect -0 heart.

3.He doesnt motivate his team and thats why his teams come out flat. 0 fire- 0 fun.

4.He cares more about his fields than he does his players. TONS$$ spent on field and 0$ on trainers. Everyone else rides nice except white co.Where does all the money we raise go???

5.His own coaches dont respect him and he lost the best coach we had from last year

I could go on but I think you get the idea. By the way these are NOT sour grapes ...this is unfortunately the truth and if you talk with any diehard football fan around this community...youl hear it. I wish all the teams good luck this year and be gratefull if you have a fun coach.

Did you say Brainerd or White Co. I too am not speaking from the sour grapes aspect, but from a "I VISIT EVERY PRACTICE ASPECT", and I share the same feeling towards Brainerd....TOO MUCH TALENT...

Reasons why they will not do ANYTHING

1. Head Coaches EGO is.....(place answer here)

2. NO DISCIPLINE

3. KIDS HATE HIS OFFENSIVE SYSTEM

4. Coaching staff (as of NOW) is clueless and son driven...(my son is a senior so I am going to, coach type assitants)

As a BHS alumni..I can complain but until I chose to help out...that is all I can do is VENT on Good Ol' COACHT.com THANKS COACHT.......LOL

Did you say Brainerd or White Co. I too am not speaking from the sour grapes aspect, but from a "I VISIT EVERY PRACTICE ASPECT", and I share the same feeling towards Brainerd....TOO MUCH TALENT...

Reasons why they will not do ANYTHING

1. Head Coaches EGO is.....(place answer here)

2. NO DISCIPLINE

3. KIDS HATE HIS OFFENSIVE SYSTEM

4. Coaching staff (as of NOW) is clueless and son driven...(my son is a senior so I am going to, coach type assitants)

As a BHS alumni..I can complain but until I chose to help out...that is all I can do is VENT on Good Ol' COACHT.com THANKS COACHT.......LOL

Thats just too funny..... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

2. Rhea really looked good last year and still have 4 middle schools feeding 1 high school.

Just a one small correction we only have 3 middle schools with football teams

Spring City (9-0) last year

Rhea Central (8-1) Only lost to Spring City 8-0

Dayton City not sure but it was (3-5) or (4-4)